Episode 10 Part 2

Eun bi leaves them, so the rest is shi jin and yian who is staring one another awkwardly, but yian seems to stop his jealously-thing because he realized that she isnt eun byul anymore. But ya he still tries.

in the hospital, taegwang's mother still sits at the bench beside the door, she looks frightened, her tears dropping away, leaving her make up in messies. Eun bi walk towards her, then ended up sitting next beside her. But she stills cry, without realizing a girl besides her. Then eun bi touch her shoulder, trying to make her calm and it's working pretty enough. She stops crying then staring at eun bi. Eun bi stands up and greets her, and start to introduce her self.

taegwang's mother breaks in silence for a few minutes then greets her back, she said that taegwang never have a friend before, and eun bi must be different from the other kids, but eun bi rejects it, she feels a bit uncomfort.

"So actually...."
"I am.."
"Mm taegwang.."

"Taegwang is becoming like this because of me, i am getting in trouble in the school that involved your son, so he's about going to school for sloving the problem but unexpectedly he got hitted by a car in the intersection, i'm sorry...i'm really really sorry... That was my fault..for involving him in my problem..i'm sorry"

Tears running out heavily from her eyes, her mother stands in unbeliveable, freeze there and quiet. She starts to cry again, she then puts her hand on eun bi's shoulder and cry, she fell into the floor and begins to shout her son's name. She burst in pieces. Eun bi tries to help her stand, but she dodges it. So eun bi could only stand besides her until she stops crying.

After taegwang's mother can digest all of eun bi's sentences. She starts to talk. "So...could you just stop for visiting here? Please". Eun bi was spooked to hear it, but she understands her feeling so she decided to go. And without anyone knowing, yian is watching from the backside. (I cannot thinking if this scene is really are the true scene, it will be so sad for seeing eun bi couldnt meet taegwang anymore, for leaving him. And how would taegwang act in it when he conscious later(?) )

Meanwhile in the other place, we could see Min Joon staring at his school, it seems like he is suffering so much pain. Freezing in a crowd then walk fast.

In the class, teacher Kim giving his students a little explanation then ended the lesson. He looks at min joon's absence before leaving the classrooms and he flashbacks about what min joon just told him yesterday. (so min joon must be really in pain until he skips his school)

At night, min joon seems to be so scared of going home, when he goes in to his room, her mother in flashbacks appears, she asks him for hiding about the real truth that he is the one who sabotaged his friends laptop (so if you want to read from episode 1 you could read it in another account on wattpad, bcs i only change the line from ep 10-end) and the flashbacks of teacher kim saying that he is waiting for someone to revealed the truth to him. And i guess he's going to do it.

The next day, in a coffee's cafe, so young is waiting for song joo, they talked about song joo model's contract, so young looks so happy when song joo accepts the call from her uncle for talking about the contract but as song joo answers it, the smile from so young's face disappeared. Song joo rejects to accept the contract, then she says that she wouldnt sell her friend just for her dream, and it is not as easy as so young's thought that she could be her friend. (This is what cha song joo's side that i love) she then go, leaving so young freeze in distrust.

Eun bi left school earlier today, she decided to visit taegwang even if his mother banish her.

When she looks to the bench, there is no taegwang's mother. So it must be a chance for her to look for taegwang, as she looks in the window, the doctor appears from in and start giving her an explanation about taegwang's condition.

"So he is going better day by day, and this noon you could see him. But dont take it so long, his head still stimulate the condition around him"

He smiled then leave. She waits for noon to come then sit in the bench, no longer from that, yian appears with a full of fruits in his hands. ( so is he going to give it to taegwang? Bad blood seems over).

he sits beside her awkwardly, we know that from last episode yian hates eun bi so much because she lied from him, but because of taegwang's accident and eun bi's condition, it's not a perfect time to be mad at her.

"It looks like you and taegwang are being a friend?"
"What?"

Eun bi look up to the fruits that yian bring but in calmly way he answers:
"This isnt for him, its for you"

(WHAT?!) (so i made this why i was so surprises?)

Eun Bi takes it from yian, then thanked him, he go in to the taegwang's room without even invites yian to come with her. "Wait here" she says, and we could see confused-han yian-duarrr

Taegwang still lays in the bad, but he gently smiled as if he is okay. Eun bi asks him about what he feels, then taegwang answers "I felt like i was so lucky to be hitted by car" eun bi asks why (but we know the truly answer...it because he gets an extra attention from eun bi) but then taegwang just smile happily than asks eun bi to chop the apple that she brought because he wants to eat it. Then when the apple is ready, taegwang asks eun bi for feeding the apple for him (such a chance..) eun bi sighs but then follows what taegwang wants. Then he laughs as he eats the apple.

(Maybe its hard for you guys for imagining the scene but i hope you like it! Even though i really want to see them like this in the truly scene! Did you like it or not? Please comment!!)