Episode 11 Part 3

Min Joon comes to school with his mother. But when they arrive in front of the school, her mother immediately go to the teacher's room without looking at min joon.

In the teacher's room, she kinda mad at teacher Kim, she asked what teacher kim has told to her son until he admits that he is guilty. But teacher kim tells her: "eomonim, is the only thing that important for you is about min joon's score? When you are about to give him a wing, sometimes you didnt realize that you break his leg. So dont only think about his score but also about his feelings."

In the class, teacher kim looks at his students, then he focuses at min joon, he then confronts him, and touch his shoulder (like giving him a power to keep strong) (nice teacher ever!!)

Vice director and the dean is helding a meeting to talk about min joon's mother's court (because of illegal course's problem), the sport's teacher asks him to give the student extra lesson in the end of the class. But then immediately the vice director tells him to take care of it for the students, the sport teacher expressed his regrets soon. Meanwhile the other teacher only shaking their heads.

After the meeting ended. Teacher kim asks the vice director for thinking again about moving Eun Bi to another school but he answers that the disciplinary committee will still be held, so teacher kum better dont waste his time.

In his room, Taegwang is preparing to leave his room, her mother helps him. It makes him smile everytime. he says that her mother has to go shooting for her drama, but she denies it.

Teacher kim confronts director Gong for talking about eun byul. He says that eun bi's mother comes to here just earlier then told that its unfair for her daughter, then director gong suddenly says: "i dont want to talk about the problem that has been done" (so yeah man's ego)

Teacher kim then quips him that he didnt feel guilty anyway, he also ask him "is it true that it wasnt because of sooin's death?", "eun byul says that she didnt remember, even she didnt do it, she wont talk about it anymore, just like i do".

Director gong tells him that he doesnt want to talk about it anymore. Teacher kim then tells him to think about it again. Then he leaves the room.

In the cafe, min joon's mother talk about min joon's achievement in academic. But their friends told about laptop-sabotaged-mysteri, they told that min joon has bad personality then they leave min joon's mother, but shi jin's mother stay there trying to keep company with her, but because of shame and imaging, min joon's mother pretending like accepting a call. Shi jin's eomonim sighs.

After school, eun bi sees yian go home without even looking at her. She then decides to go home but however she cant stop feeling guilty in front of yian even he had told her that she didnt need to apologies anymore.
She then decides to go to yian's house for talking about it.

In the stair besides yian's house, eun bi stands. But then the one who appears is yian's father, he asks eun bi to go inside and dinner with him. Eun bi cant reject it so she comes inside.

She then dinner with yian and his father. They doesnt say anything until his father asks whether if they get a bad blood but they just silent and keep eating.

(Same scene as the truely scene, yians walk her home) cut.

When they arrive in eun bi's house they get spooked to see taegwang there. Eun bi then asked him what is he doing there but then taegwang explained to her that he just leaved the hospital this afternoon. He then asked eun bi what is she doing with yian but she doesnt answer and yian go.

Taegwang asks if this is the more important thing than visiting him to the hospital. But eun bi doesnt answer again. It makes taegwang feel upset, he then leaves eun bi.