68

Chapter 68 Ice Powder

Xiao Ke responded, "Don't worry, Miss Shopkeeper, we are traveling with twenty-eight space superpowers."

Yue Xiwen looked at them with envy. It would be good to have more space superpowers.

Unlike their base where there are too few space superpowers who simply buy some necessary bagged food every time they come back, it seems that they can also purchase some meals appropriately in the future.

Since they all said they wanted as much as they had, Xie Purou could only go back tonight to count out what he could give, and discuss it again tomorrow morning.

"That's it for tonight. I'll get up early tomorrow. Everyone has a good rest."

Xie Purou stood up and took everyone with her, which shocked her.

"Well, get some rest early, I'm leaving first."

The rest of the matter was left to Yue Xiwen to see how she would arrange it. She was used to being casual and didn't want to have to deal with so many things.

When I returned to my familiar little bed, I couldn't sleep right away, so I was too lazy to let M80 count various supplies that could be used in extreme heat.

She only left a little change for herself to sell in the store to avoid running out of stock before the next card draw.

After dealing with work matters, its time for a little routine before going to bed:

"Tong~ I have completed my mission this week and haven't drawn a card yet. Can I make a wish?"

I wanted something that was good for kids, but also something that everyone could eat.

[Host...this one is randomly selected. 】

"I know, I'm just talking to you casually."

Pretending to be careless, he murmured: "The people who came yesterday were so pitiful."

While taking a shower: "Oh, it would be great if I could smoke something cold and suitable for all ages."

While brushing teeth: "If everyone likes to eat, I can't even imagine how happy they would be living here."

Pretending to be asleep and talking in his sleep: "Ice powder, um, it's delicious! Everyone likes it."

After giving the hint, you can go to sleep and let Tongzi go to battle with the main system.

Earning points makes her rich even in her sleep.

Draw cards as soon as you wake up.

As she wished, she got the ice powder material and an unexpected bonus - candied haws.

The ingredients of candied haws are all kinds of fruits. From another perspective, Tongzi got something good for her.

After washing up, I went to the kitchen and saw that there were only four types of unlocked fruits: hawthorn, strawberry, sunshine rose, and sugar orange.

One look at her and you know how to match it.

First I washed myself some strawberries and Sunshine Rose grapes to eat.

The grapes of this variety are very sweet, but they are too sweet. She still prefers to eat grapes.

Don't worry about making candied haws. She wants to set up a stall in the food street and make it with the children.

Now you can make ice powder first.

The ice powder is made by hand, so it is not difficult to make. It is very simple to make. While waiting for the ice powder to solidify, I just took the time to go and give them the supplies.