70

Chapter 70 The Eve of Extreme Heat

Finally, add syrup to the spicy strips to avoid the spicy strips flavor on other fruits.

The prepared candied haws are crystal clear and really beautiful.

After letting it cool, she ate a bunch herself first. It was a success if it was crispy and did not stick to her teeth. The sugar-coated tangerine was super sweet, and the fructose and syrup blended together without being awkward at all.

Set your sights on the rock sugar spicy strips.

I was a little nervous before eating it because I had never tasted the taste of rock sugar spicy strips. What if she thinks it tastes good but others dont?

Take a bite with trepidation.

No need to worry now, its delicious.

Sweet, spicy, and chewy.

The red oil wrapped in the spicy strips will explode in your mouth! Every bite is just right.

It's just the spicy oil that comes with the spicy strips, so there won't be a lot of oil.

At that moment, she decided to let the robot make a few more copies, otherwise it would not be enough for her to show off by herself.

Although the number of sticks seems to be quite large, it is actually just a pack of spicy strips!

Can you feel full after eating a pack of spicy strips?

Anyway, she would eat two or three packets of spicy strips every time, and she would only stop when she was satisfied.

While eating, I waited for the candied haws prepared by the spoon to solidify, and before I knew it, I had finished eating.

Now that weve finished eating, lets start the plan of setting up a stall at the B&B today.

I usually go out to set up stalls, but I can finally do whatever I want in the B&B.

I took my homemade candied haws on a stick to the food court, found a stall, and put out the candied haws.

"I'm ready! Tongzi, give them a pop-up window saying there are candied haws for sale today."

【okay. 】

M80 is very considerate. I was worried that some children who could not read yet would not be able to understand it, so they gave them an audio report.

Xiaoke and the others, who were still in the base, also received a pop-up window. They stopped waiting at the store and hurried to the stall address notified by Xie Purou.

"fruit!"

"Spicy strips!"

Two exclamations sounded at the same time.

They are from Chu Ling and Shi Zhu respectively.

Shi Zhu and Qi Hua, two conspicuous men, jogged around the B&B, euphemistically calling it fitness.

They came to the freshly made candied haws as soon as they smelled it.

During this time, Chu Ling stayed at Putao B&B and had good food. She also had five meals a day, and her face gained weight.

She was angry that she had gained weight and wanted to run with Qian Wushuang.

The two of them just wanted to come over and take a rest, and saw the stall before they saw the pop-up screen.

"Sister, shopkeeper, we want two bunches of three-color fruits, one bunch of sugar oranges, and ten bunches of spicy strips."

Chu Ling saw Shi Zhu and the others running towards this side from a distance, and hurriedly pulled Qian Wushuang to speak first.