69

Chapter 69 Candied Haw Lu

"Why don't you buy some snacks and go back?"

During the conversation, Xie Purou took them to the store.

The dazzling shelves are full of products and various snacks.

Spicy chips, biscuits, jelly chicken feet and chicken drumsticks.

Xie Purou himself was surprised.

She, the African chieftain, has unlocked so many things?

The most important thing is that the number of instant products has also increased, including self-heating rice.

People at the Central Base stared at the bottles and jars of chili sauce, rice sauce, pickled mustard and canned fish.

The words Xiao Ke wanted to refuse came to her lips and were swallowed hard.

Several space powers who know him well know what he wants to say, which is nothing more than "No, we want to reserve space for more helpful things."

They stood up before Xiao Ke could say anything: "I think my space can be squeezed in a little more, there should be some gaps."

"I should still be able to squeeze mine."

The other space superpowers also stood up and expressed their agreement.

Just kidding, who cant be excited?

Just a can of lunch meat randomly placed in an inconspicuous place in the store, that was his favorite food before the end of the world!

Now, if there is a can of lunch meat like that in the base, you have to fight for it. Not to mention that it is only a dozen points. Even if you sell fifty crystal cores, there will be people who want to buy it. It is still a priceless thing.

And those pickles, even if they dont like them now and wont eat them, before they got to Grape B&B, they would be laughing when they saw them.

Their eyes looked at Xiao Ke, the commander-in-chief this time, and it wasn't until he nodded that everyone began to assign who should pack which supplies.

I was still thinking that the supplies I brought back to the base after loading were not enough, so I had to buy some more and go back when I was full and stuffed!

"By the way, Xiaoke, did Yue Xiwen tell you about the need to sign the contract?"

Xiao Ke said seriously: "I told you, when is it convenient for the shop owner to sign the contract?"

"Let's do it now." Xie Purou handed them the contract he had prepared early.

It's funny to sign a contract in the apocalypse, but her contract is not ordinary.

The contract is signed with the system. Without this thin piece of paper, it cannot be sold privately.

"Prices are different in each place. You can only reasonably adjust the price of markup sales according to local prices."

In order to avoid an embarrassing scene, Xie Porou said what she said to Yue Xiwen again.

"In short, after you have set the price, you can click on your personal panel and scan the price. If there are any unreasonable prompts, you can change it. If you increase the price maliciously, the authorization contract will be automatically terminated, and your base will no longer be able to resell the goods."

Xiao Ke felt that Xie Purou's expression was very serious when she said this, and she didn't look like she was teasing him at all.

But thousands of miles away, how did she know that they would sell the goods at the set price?