The Notebook

Juleka, Marinette, Celine, Noemie, Elyna, Rose, and Alya were at the park of Places Des Vosges as they were sitting at a bench. Juleka was at Rose's right while Marinette and Celine were at her left. Alya was sitting behind them while Noemie stood up, as Rose pull out a pink notebook, showing it to the girls.

"Pretty, right? When I saw it in the store, I knew I had to get it." She said.

"It's beautiful Rose, that notebook totally reflects you." Celine praised.

"It's awesome." Juleka said.

"Celine's right, it's sooo you." Alya added.

"She's right." Noemie agreed.

"And it's pink, just how you like them." Marinette said.

"I know, it's just so romantic!" Rose chirped, hugging the book close.

"It is pretty." Chloe sarcastically said, as she is leaning on a tree, arm's crossed. "Pretty pathetic!"

She laughed snobbishly as they all glare at her, except Rose.

"Seriously, why do you get so excited over such a bland notebook?"

"Seriously, who ask's you Barbie?" Noemie asks, narrowing her eyes.

"Ugh, I am NOT a Barbie!" Chloe retorted, as Celine turned to Rose.

"Don't listen to her Rose, she's just being a brat." She assures.

"How dare you call me a brat?!" Chloe growled.

"Because you are! Your just jealous of Rose's new notebook." Celine said, glaring at her.

"Me? Jealous? Of course not! I wouldn't want her tasteless notebook even if she paid me to take it from her!" She cackled.

"No one cares what you think Chloe!" Alya snapped.

Rose then broke down in tears, as Celine put a hand on her shoulder, before wiping her tears away.

"Don't listen to that brat Rose, your notebook looks amazing!" Marinette said, trying to cheer the girl up.

"Yeah, it's awesome." Juleka complimented monotonously.

"Yeah, Juleka's right!" Alya greed.

"Don't worry Rose, we all love your notebook and more importantly, you love it, ok?" Noemie said, as Rose began crying even more.

"No...no, Chloe's right, there's...nothing special about it..." She cried, as the girl's look at her sympathetically.

Celine put a hand on her chin, as she think for a moment, before smiling and snapping her fingers.

"Then let's make it special." She said.

"How?" Rose asks, confused.

"We'll all write something on it." She said, as they all smile at the idea.

"Sound's good!" Marinette agree.

"Great idea Celine!" Alya added.

"Awesome." Juleka monotonously said.

"Well, let's do it!" Noemie cheered. "And you can draw something too, Marinette, Celine."

Chloe's smug expression turned into a confused one.

"Dear Rose, you're awesome." Juleka said, writing the words down in the notebook, before closing it and giving it to Rose.

Chloe grumbled and crossed her arms.

"To Rose, the sweetest person I know." Alya said, writing them down in the book.

Chloe then stick her tongue out, gagging.

"Rose, I love how you are always so positive and encouraging." Noemie smiles, writing down her statement in Rose's notebook, before handing the book and pen to Marinette.

"Dear Rose, this notebook is just like you, pink, stylish, and unique." Marinette wrote, before drawing something, she then showed the girl's.

"It's so beautiful!" Rose gasps at the drawing of a pretty rose.

"There's one more." Celine said, as Marinette hand's her the notebook and pen. "Dear Rose, this is just for you, anyone would be lucky to have a bright and positive girl like you as a friend."

She then draw something, before smiling at satisfaction, as she show her drawing on the other page next to Marinette's.

The girls gasp in amazement at the drawing.

"Wow." Alya said, starstrucked.

"A unicorn!" Marinette smiled.

"It's...awesome!" Juleka said, speechless.

"It's lovely!" Rose chirped.

"Good thinking with the unicorn Celine." Noemie complimented, as Rose took the notebook.

"Thank you Celine, thank you girls, you're the best friends ever!" Rose smiled, as Chloe look away, crossing her arms again.

"Whoa!" She heard, causing her to gasp, as she look wide eyed to see Nino, Adrien, and Arthur. "Way cool Celine, Marinette!

"Yeah, this rose and unicorn looks amazing, you two are really talented." Adrien said, as Marinette blush, turning away for a moment.

"Wah...uh...thank you, Adrien." She nervously smiled.

"Another wonderful drawing well done, Ma Cherie~" Arthur huskily said, winking at Celine, making her blush and giggle bashfully.

"Ugh!" Chloe growled with an irk mark. "Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

She then stormed off, as they all slightly laugh.