Busy Day

At the bakery, Tom takes out a tray of chocolate macarons from the oven with a peel, before setting it down on the table.

"We still have a lot of macaroons to make, my darlings, this is our biggest order ever!" Tom says, as Sabine comes over with a macaron pan.

"We're lucky you're here to help us, sweetie." Sabine told Marinette.

"Glad to to do it, Mom." The bluenette replies.

The bakery bell then rings, and Marinette turns to see Alya walking in.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, hey, Marinette!" Alya greeted as she walks over to her. "You'll never guess who I just ran into on my way here."

As she talked, Marinette put's a chocolate macaron unto the macaron pan her mother had put on the table.

"Adrien, Arthur, and Celine!" Alya revealed, as Marinette gasps.

"What? What is SHE doing with them?!" She shrieked angrily.

"Adrien told me he got invited but Arthur and Celine to go to the movies this afternoon." Alya said.

"No way?! I have to stop those from getting close! Ah..." Marinette said, before realization hit her as Sabine walked away with the macaron pan. "Oh wait, I can't, I have to stay here and help my parents, crap!"

"This is probably for the best, if you ruin their hang out, Arthur's definitely gonna call you out for it." Alya said.

"Alya!" Marinette yelled at her best friend.

"Sorry, M, but it's true!" Alya replies.

"Alya, at the very least help me finish up early so I can go find them, I promise I won't do anything to ruin Arthur and Celine's hang out, this could be my chance to hang out with Adrien! Pleeeaaaassseee!" Marinette said, giving ala her puppy dog eyes.

Alya narrow her eyes but then sighed.

"Alright, I'll help you guys so you finish early and meet Adrien, I have an idea." She said.

~~~

Rose puts together a chocolate macaron before putting it inside a macaron pan.

"Everything smells so good! No wonder the client ordered so many macarons, right, Juleka?" Rose asks her BFF.

"Yeah, they're great." Juleka responded.

"I know!"

Tom then put's another tray of chocolate macarons on the table with his peel.

"Hey, do you guys think we could make some heart shaped ones? That would be so romantic!" Rose said to Tom, as the man laughs heartily.

"Sorry Rose, these macarons all have to look the same for our customer, but don't worry, I'll make a special heart-shaped batch for Valentines day." He said.

"I told you girl, with Rose and Juleka's help we will be done in no time!" Alya said.

"Thank you so much for your help Alya, your the best BFF ever!" Marinette said.

"That's the last one." Sabin informed, as she set the last macaron pan on top of the pile. "We're done!"

"And it's all thanks to you super girls!" Tom told the four girls.

The bakery bell rings as Adrien, Arthur, and Celine enter. The brunette's arm wrapped around the noirette.

"Hi everyone!" Adrien greeted.

Marinette gasps, her eyes wide as saucers as her face gets flustered. But her blush quickly vanished and turned into a scowl when she saw how close Arthur and Celine were.

"What are you all doing here?" Celine asks.

"None of your-" Marinette start off.

"Helping out." Alya cut her off, giving her a pointed look, as the bluenette girl simply roll her eyes. "And what are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to grab a bite before going to the movies together." Celine said, before turning to Marinette. "What would you recommend Marinette?"

"Tch, as if we could trust her." Arthur quietly muttered.

Celine sent the bluenette a kind smile, while Marinette fumed in anger and jealously, glaring daggers at the sapphire-eyed girl.

"Listen girls, as a thank you for your precious help today, we'd like to buy you all tickets to go to the movies with your friends." Sabine spoke up.

"And as for snacks, I'd recommend these delicious macarons, I heard they were baked by a bunch of super girls." Tom said, holding up a pan of macarons.

"Awesome!" Marinette said.

"Thank Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng!" Adrien thanked the adults.

"You're much too kind." Celine smiled.

Arthur groaned, annoyed that more people are joining them, it was supposed to be his and Celine's hang out and Adrien is enough, but more people are joining them. His frown then twisted into a smile when she had an idea.

"Actually Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, could you show me, Celine, and Arthur how to make macarons like you do? Do you mind Celine?" Arthur asks, turning towards the noirette.

"Not at all, I'd love to learn how to bake macarons." Celine smiled.

"Same here." Adrien agreed.

"And I'd love to teach the both of you." Tom said, putting his hands on his hips.

"We'll cat the movies some other day." Celine said, as Arthur smirked towards Marinette.

"Look's like you'll have to go with the girls while me, Celine, and Adrien spend time making making macarons, Marinette." He said, making Marinette growl while he, Celine, and Adrien walk away with Tom.