Repitition

Celine is currently in her fainting couch with Twain beside her, holding her phone that has Arthur's contact on it.

"Come on, come on, call him Celine!" Twain said.

"Ugh! I can't do it Twain, I'm too nervous!" Celine groaned. "I'll never be able to ask him on a movie date."

"Of course you will! You went to one before, remember?" Twain reminded the noirette.

"Yes, but we were with out friends, we never went to the movies where it's jut the two of us, it's totally different!"

"We can practice together if you want." Twain offered.

"Really? Oh, Twain you're so sweet! That would be amazing!" Celine said, gently grabbing Twain and kiss her cheek, causing her to giggle.

"Let's get to work, ready?"

"Mm-hm!" Celine nodded.

"Repeat after me: "Hi Arthur, how are you? I was wondering if you would like to on a date to see a movie tomorrow?"

"Hi Arthur, how are you? I was wondering if you would like to go on a date to see a movie tomorrow?" Celine recites.

"Great job, Celine! See, you did it!" Twain says.

"Thanks Twain, I guess it's not so bad after all." Celine smiled.

"Now, let's try again, but this time..." Twain said, flying off before coming back with Arthur's picture on Celine's phone. "I'll be Arthur!"

Celine then squeak nervously.

"Come on, you can do this." Twain winked, before imitating Arthur's voice. "Hi Celine."

"Um...Hi Arthur, h-how are you? So, I-I was wondering if...if..." Celine trailed off.

"If you would like to go on a date to see a movie tomorrow." Twain whispered from behind Celine's phone.

"If you would like to go o-on a hate to see a woozie tomorrow! Ah! Ugh! Really Celine? On a hate to see a woozie tomorrow? C'mon! Your not Marinette!" Celine groaned, before she sat down on the coach with her hand on her face.

"Oh, it's alright Celine, you're almost there." Twain assured.

"I guess..." Celine looked that.

"Hey, cheer up, how about we leave it here for today and go get some fresh air, we'll try again tomorrow." Twain suggested.

"Sure, fresh air sounds great." Celine agreed, grabing ehr phone from her kwami.

Just then, a knock was heard on the door.

"Mademoiselle?" Dione's voice asks, as Twain hide behind the couch.

"Come in, Dione!" Celine called out.

Dione creaks open the door, peeking in. 

"Pardon the intrusion Mademoiselle, but who were you talking to? W-Were..." She said, before gulping. "Were you talking to a-a ghost?"

Celine couldn't help but laugh lightly.

"No Dione, I was...on the phone with one of my friends, Elyna!" She said.

Elyna then poke her head in next to Dione's.

"Really? Funny, cause I don't remember that conversation." She smirked, as Celine then groan.

"Okay, you got me, I was practicing to ask Arthur on a movie date."

"By yourself? Hahaha! You know need me for that gurl!"

Celine chuckles sheepishly, glancing at Twain, who poke her head out from behind the couch, before smiling.