Homework Essay

Celine is currently in her room, as she sat on her desk working on her homework.

"Write a short essay about someone who inspires you, hmmm." She pondered.

"Do you already know who you're gonna write about, Celine?" Twain asks, sitting on her owner's laptop.

"I don't know, Twain, a lot of people inspire me every day, like you, for example." Celine said, as Twain points at herself.

"Meee?" She asks, confused, as Celine laughs.

"Of course! You're very wise, you give the best advice, and you're never judgmental towards anyone." She said, as Twain giggle.

"Aww, thanks, Celine, that's so sweet of you to say."

"But it's true! You're also super positive! And you always find a solution to every problem, I couldn't have asked for a better and more inspiring kwami."

"And I couldn't have asked for a better holder!" Twain said, hugging Celine, as she hug her back.

"Too bad kwamis must remain a secret, I would have finished this essay in no time." Celine pouted.

"Well, is there anyone else you can think about?" 

"Hmm, other than you there's my dad, my mom, my brother, but they're my family so it's natural that I am inspired by them." She muttered.

"I know someone else you can write about." Twain giggles.

"Really? Who?" Celine asks.

"Arthur, of course!" She revealed, making Celine blush.

"Oh Twain, you know I can't write about him." She said. "Although, he has very smart, strong, and charming..."

"I'm not sure Ms. Bustier would find Arthur's charm's, relevant." Twain chuckles.

"I know, I know, but I still have to find..." She trail off, before gasping. "That's it! I know what to do!"

She then grabs her phone and went to her contacts.

"Who are you calling?" Twain asks.

"Not calling, video chatting." Celine smiled, as her phone rung.

The video call then reveal Arthur's face.

"Hello Ma Luv, how's the essay coming along?" He asks.

"Hey Arthur, I was just about to get started on it, but...I was wondering if you want to do our essay together? I'm planning to write about your father and how much he inspired me to become a fashion designer." Celine said, blushing, as she tucked her bang behind her ear.

"Meh, you can if you want to, and you're free to come, I've got no problem with that." Arthur said.

"So, who are you writing about?" Celine asks.

"Well." Arthur chuckles. "Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna write about you."

"Me?!" Celine asks, shocked and flustered.

"Of course, you're brave, kind, smart, talented, and dare I say beautiful." Arthur smirked.

"Wow...I...heh...that's so sweet of you." She said, blushing. "I-I'll meet you at your house, okay?"

"Okay." Arthur chuckle.

Celine then share a smile with Twain.