~Shi Qingxuan~

It had been a month since his highschool had started and let's say... it was rather interesting.

First :- He had too many assignments
Second :- He, Pei Xiu and Banyue were put in 3 different classes making it depressing
Third :- He made only one friend in his class because...
Fourth :- He had a bully...

Which was extremely shocking. If his brother came to know of this he would have raised the school to the ground. His bully (He said his name was Yue Yanzi) only picked on him during breaks and after school.

They both were in the same class so people didn't want to side with Shi Qingxuan and get on Yanzi's bad side. Once Pei Xiu stood up for him and almost got hit but got saved because Banyue called the teachers.

And today was a Sunday and be sat with Pei Xiu and Banyue trying to solve his physics homework and figuring out what excuse he could make to skip school tomorrow when Pei Xiu interrupted his thoughts

"You know the brain your using to make up excuses for tomorrow could be used now to solve that numerical"

"Eghhhhh I hate highschool and what's that deal with that Yanzi boy?" Shi Qingxuan said as he slammed down his book and put his head down

"I think he likes you" Banyue said quietly as she started packing her things leaving Pei Xiu and Shi Qingxuan's mouths open

"Like??? Is he a psychopath? Who bullies the person he likes?" Shi Qingxuan asked holding Banyue's shoulders.

Banyue brushed his hand off and continued "I am just speculating but you know he bullies kids worser but he only interrupts you when your eating like he wants attention...you know what I mean? He wants you to notice him and all. You should try messing with him once to see if it's true or no"

Shi Qingxuan was rather disgusted but he made a plan on his head. So the next day when he and Pei Xiu sat for lunch Yue Yanzi came with his lackeys

"And the gay boy with the forgotten son of the Pei family" Yue Yanzi said as he sat down next to Shi Qingxuan resting his hand on his shoulders.

Shi Qingxuan brushed his hand of and continued eating as if Yanzi didn't exist

"Now what's with that cold behavior sweety? You used to atleast growl back you let Pei Xiu hang around with you why not me?"

But Shi Qingxuan unexpectedly turned to him and gave him his most beautiful smile "Then let's start hanging out together Yanzi.. how about you meet me after school hmm?" Shi Qingxuan said now leaning closer to him.

Yue Yanzi turned away rather flustered. Shi Qingxuan could see a tinge of pink on his ears
So annoying
Yue Yanzi just got up amd left saying that he doesn't hang around geeks and people who look like girls (Shi Qingxuan had grown out his hair and it was a bit below his shoulders totally breaking school rules)

Pei Xiu smirked at Shi Qingxuan and saying that he really did have balls for tryna rizz the former up. After that Yue Yanzi rarely showed up before him mostly turning into a blushing mess for which Pei Xiu lived.

Soon the final exams came around and Xie Lian had promised that he will meet him by the next month. Xie Lian sent him photos mostly of the scenery sometimes of himself with Hua Cheng and with He Xuan.

He Xuan had started talking to him a bit more online talking but restaurants then cats and food then novels and games.

Shi Qingxuan honestly looked forward to his summer break this time hoping he could start playing games with He Xuan soon in the laters house and eat ice-creams while bickering about which flavor was better.

(they often fought bout it on texts and He Xuan recently started liking Vanilla due to Shi Qingxuan's efforts while he himself started liking chocolate more)