∆ Xie Lian ∆

"A-cheng wait...." Xie Lian whined as Hua Cheng had him banged against the wall of their dorm room.
"I have been waiting all day..." Hua Cheng replied placing light kisses on Xie Lian's collarbone.

Xie Lian stiffled a moan but Hua Cheng seemed to notice it and started placing hickeys on his collarbone. This wouldn't have happened if Xie Lian had listened to Hua Cheng and stayed away from Shi Qingxuan and He Xuan's relationship matters but Xie Lian just couldn't stay out of it the sexual tension between them was just too much for him to bear.

Their situation reminded him of his own love story with Hua Cheng.

He had known Hua Cheng since he was young and orbited each other like the moon and the earth.

It started in the first year that they had arrived at the capital for studies.

Hua Cheng, He Xuan, Mu Qing, Feng Xin and he had gone swimming on a weekend.

They were in the pool and Xie Lian almost drowned when Mu Qing pounced on him when Hua Cheng had caught him underwater and kissed him.

Later he claimed that I thought you lost consciousness so I tried giving you cpr...

It was a cute excuse indeed but Hua Cheng particularly avoided him for a whole week and stayed at He Xuan's apartment.

Till Xie Lian cornered him that is and asked him why he was acting all weird and all (it was the first time they hadn't talked in their long years of friendship).

When Hua Cheng finally broke down and confessed to him.

"I know you will find me disgusting... Having feelings for you and another boy but I have liked you for a long time now. You can hit me and throw bad words at me but please don't ignore me and leave me I know I'm being selfish-"

Xie Lian hadn't let him finish and had hugged him and cried along with the former tightly in his arms.

"I will never find you disgusting, and yes please keep on loving me... Though I won't feel anything now, I can't live without you soon enough I would have fallen in love with you or I do love you and haven't realised yet so please don't speak like that."

And they have been in a situationship which had turned into a relationship after A small span of 2 months.

"Ah~" Xie Lian let out a satisfied moan as Hua Cheng sucked his skin and that's when their pleasurable moment broke as Xie Lian's phone rang

"Don't pick up" Hua Cheng whined.
"Let me see who it is" Xie Lian said taking the phone out of his pant pockets with a lot of effort

                                                        A-xuan 🥰
                                                          Ringing

"Qingxuan? Why is he calling this late?" Xie Lian voiced his concern as Hua Cheng groaned it was gonna be a long night.

Special chap ig <3