~Shi Qingxuan~

It was a week before exams and he was already bumped out. He felt so burnt out to study so all he did was gaze outside his window.

After 15 minutes or so a notification called for his attention.
Xie Lian (1)

Shi Qingxuan quickly opened his phone and saw that it was  a photo from Xie Lian of him studying at a Cafe (that latte looks nice).

Shi Qingxuan without the least hesitation called Xie Lian who picked it up within the first 2 rings.

"Hello hello!" Xie Lian's voice cracked form the other end.

"I am so burnt out bruh" Shi Qingxuan exclaimed putting the call on speaker as he rested his head on top of his books.

"Eh? Don't you have your exams next week? Your lucky I got my Physics paper tomorrow" Xie Lian said trying to sooth Shi Qingxuan.

It didn't help.

"Wanna do video call and study together?" This perked up Shi Qingxuan's ears and he woke up

"Okay okay let's do that!" Shi Qingxuan quickly added "give me 5 minutes I will call"

Shi Qingxuan quickly washed his face set his messy hair in a small bun (he sort of did had long hair it fell a bit below his shoulders totally against school).

Looked at himself in the mirror for the last time
How could  a human being look so beautiful??
And called Xie Lian setting his camera angle.

"Hello!- Oh my God you look so pretty xiao-lian!" Shi Qingxuan said as he bought his face closer to the camera.

"Now now focus on studying A-xuan" Xie Lian softly chided looking a little flushed.

"Alright alright" Shi Qingxuan calmed himself down and started studying.

After a productive 2 hours (in which he rambled about his principal and Yue Yanzi a considerable amount) he couldn't take it anymore.

It was already 9pm and he had school at 7:30 tomorrow not the usual 8 (Principal mood swings) so he was sleep deprived.

"Thankyou Lian I actually did study" Shi Qingxuan called to Xie Lian.

"Hmm that's nice I am almost done myself I will sit for more time" Xie Lian said waving hin goodbye

"Wait but your sitting so late at the Cafe won't it be too dark when you leave?"

"It's fine I have Hua Cheng with me and  He Xuan also tagged alone so I'm fine" Xie Lian said turning the camera to a depressed and annoyed looking Hua Cheng and He Xuan who was doing his iced americano rather happily showing  a peace sign at the camera.

Wtf??
What the actual fuck?

He had ranted all that in front of He Xuan???
Shi Qingxuan felt like he wanted the earth to swallow him alive.

"Ah okay then break a leg hon I'll go have dinner then" with that he hastily cut the call.

He could feel his face burning up all over he put his face in his hands and then went and had dinner and tried to forget it as he went to sleep.