Chapter 1: Is this PMD or Mainline?

I woke up behind a counter, I tried to stand up but I realized that my body was different. I looked around and realized I have pink ribbons? Oh... Did I just turn into a sylveon- wait I also am a umbreon as well? I got up and realized I was both a sylveon and umbreon. That was when I realized I was controlling both of them. I was also somehow very good at multitasking now for whatever reason. So I realized that I can make them act like two different people. This was the moment I realized that the umbreon is male and the sylveon is female. I will have to experiment with my powers later.

I wondered who's store this is, the store looked like it was just restocked so the owner had to be nearby right? I chose to use my umbreon body to slowly explore my surroundings as I haven't learned to walk on four yet. The store looked like a normal convenience store from my previous life. It had a bunch of products that doesn't seem like it would fit within PMD. Most item costs are very high because they are rare? I went outside and saw a seemingly endless plane of yellow grassland. Right next to the store is a massive tower that seemed locked. I realized from the advertising of the store exterior that a umbreon and sylveon are the owners of the store. So it turns out that I own the store?

There's one thing I haven't checked yet and that's the employees only door. Behind the door lies a letter along side a bunch of boxes and some empty space. I walked over to the letter to take a look.

"Greetings,

You are a umbreon named John and a sylveon named Emily. You own a store called "The Convenience Store" (PLACEHOLDER NAME FOR THIS STORY, SUGGEST A GOOD NAME IN THE COMMENTS). If you are wondering where you are, this is the world of pokemon mystery dungeon. You are actually quite far away from the closest town but you are on the route to many mystery dungeons. You will find a lot of customers soon, be ready to sell your wares. Try opening the boxes with the label "special" on them because I've prepared a bunch of surprises for you. By the way, the store is a store that has just mysteriously appeared here along side you. The locals will have no idea who you are. Have fun as I will check up on you daily.

Best regards"

No name? Maybe this is Arceus..?

I stationed my sylveon body to the counter so I could deal with anyone that comes inside and then I used my umbreon body to open the boxes. The boxes that aren't labelled special are just items in storage. I checked one of the two puzzling "special" boxes that the mysterious voice was talking about and turns out there's a big solar powered battery with a charging cable, a extremely expensive looking gaming computer, some expensive headphones, and a expensive massive monitor... WTF did you give me mysterious voice?!? I also realized there was a note that stated the prices of all these items, it read "The gaming computer costs 50K, the monitor costs 20K. If you lose any of these you can request me to retrieve it back from thieves or if it is broken I can repair it for you". I remembered a bit about the PMD games, but I do NOT remember all of this. Does that mean everyone else has these things? There was conveniently a short desk for me to put my gaming computer and monitor on. I connected them and turned on the computer, the computer booted up and it seems like there was already a user named "John & Emily" on it. But it had a password... The voice never said that there would be a password so the only idea I came up with was using my own password from my previous life. It somehow worked and I was on the computer.

The first thing I saw was the computer background image, it consisted of the umbreon and sylveon in front of the convenience store posing for the camera- wait did I steal their lives? The next thing I saw were the apps which were just had default apps but I noticed a txt named "Information". I clicked on it and I saw it contained banking information for a paypal, two email, and "Central Wifi" and a password? I clicked on the wifi icon and found that the only wifi network was "Central Wifi", I entered the password and I was able to connect. I opened up the browser and I typed in youtube in the search bar. I clicked on youtube and it seems like nothing ever happened. Theres a MrBeast video and some other random videos. I entered into the two email accounts that the txt provided and turns out they belong to Emily and John. I went to paypal and typed in the information and turns out that... Theres 1 MILLION DOLLARS on the account. Wtf what did you even give me mysterious voice? I also realized that the clock in the computer said it was 11AM.

Before I realized it, 3 pokemon came into the store. I saw a morelull, a kirlia, and a escavalier walk into the store with a confused expression in their face. I saw that they all had a badge on themselves. It seems like they haven't seen me yet.

"What even is this place..? And why is it right next to the Aura Tower?" the Escavalier said while strolling around.

"Seems like a store but it seems very unusual. This definitely wasn't here before." the Morelull focused on some of the products.

"Welcome to my store..?" I said using my sylveon body.

They all steered their attention towards me.

"Excuse me miss, I don't actually know what most of these products are. Are you able to explain to us what some of them are?" Asked the Kirlia.

"Uhhh sure..? What products?" I responded.

The Kirlia grabbed the minty gum towards my counter. "So what exactly is this strange product? I feel like this is some kinda of food item."

I checked examined the gum. "This is a mint chewing gum."

"What is a gum..?" The Escavalier had a perplexed expression.

"Uh... hold on" I said this while I quickly move into the backroom of the store to search up the definition of gum.

The pokemon were surprised when I swiftly entered the backdoor but I later came back to say "Short for chewing gum or bubblegum. I got this definition from Oxford Languages.".

"So you chew it? And it gives a minty flavour? Never heard of that before. Also whats Oxford Languages?" The Morelull looked astounded and confused.

"Oxford Languages is a dictionary." I answered.

"What's a di-" Morelull attempted to ask before getting his sentence cut by escavalier.

"I would like to try it." said Escavalier.

"Hold up where did you even get this?" questioned Morelull.

"I got it from a faraway place." I replied a bit nervously.

Morelull took account of my suspicious attitude and product and asked "And where exactly is that..?"

"I bought a box from a traveller yesterday." I responded not knowing if they would accept my answer.

"How do we know its not a dangerous product?" Morelull asked with even more suspicion.

"How would it be dangerous though?" I looked a bit annoyed at Morelull.

Morelull responded "What do you think?"

I said "It could be toxic, it might be fake, it might give bad side effects, and other reasons...?"

"Right..." Morelull replied with even more skepticism.

I tried to find out how I can get out of this situation of my products being dangerous. "How would you test if it is dangerous though?"

"I guess I can send a inspector to investigate your products. If it is safe sure I would like to try it." Morelull answered reassuringly.

"Ok guys I think we've spent enough time here remember we have to save that buizel." Escavalier looked concerned and very impatient.

It seemed like Kirlia was getting very bored. "Alright lets go."

When the 3 pokemon left the store in search of the buizel. I realized that most of these products would likely be alien to the local pokemon here. I had to find a way to spread the message that these products are safe so I can sell them. After I put back the mint gum with my ribbon, I looked around the store and realized that since there was a speaker. I realized I could play some pop songs. I tested it out and it was very quiet. I turned up the volume and my store felt more lively.