Uninvited Guest

Gotham City.

This city, this hell hole , isn't for the weak.

Gotham City was Grand, from an outsiders perspective the city looked wonderful, a big bustling place filled with people like metropolis, outsiders were also idiots because when you step inside of this city , you better hope it doesn't chew you up and spit you back out.

The Rich Rule Gotham, there is no order, No law enforcement, Not truly, half if not most of the police force have their pockets filled to look the other way and the government officials may as well be figure heads, promising change but never actually doing anything.

The Rich Rule, and the rest have to fend for themselves, doing what they can to keep their head above water and hope they just weren't another casualty on the streets.

I was one of the un-lucky ones

Until you weren't!

Let me get there querida..

Oh, sorry

My Mother was Puerto Rican, her name was Angela Gonzales, she was a hard worker, everything she ever did was to take care of me, she made sure I was fed clothed and always encouraged me to do my best in school, you couldn't ask for a better mother.

My Father, he wasn't in the picture, or so I believed for a bit, there was never any photos but there was always a man, always present in his own way.

Y/n.  5 Years old

y/n was currently drawing on the table.

There was a knock on the door, Angela stopped reading and went up to the door.

When she opened a door a man in a suit showed up with flowers.

"Suprise" the man said presenting her the flowers.

Angela wasn't to impressed but accepted the flowers. " you've been gone longer then usual..."

" work keeps me busy you know that" the man said caressing the woman's face.

"Hm..." Angela sounded, he always said that.

The man then looked over to y/n. " how's he doing ?"

"He's fine, has everything he needs." Angela said then looked at the man. " please speak to him."

The man didn't look too enthusiastic. " what would I even say Angela?"

"Anything." Angela pleaded. " I know he can't be with you but...he's yours..let him know your voice." She begged.

The man looked at the boy , the little boy was concentrated on that little drawing , working up the nerve he walked over to him.

" hey there bud." The man greeted the boy,

Y/n looked up at him curiously, having never seen the man before. " hello" he said politely.

The man gave him a smile then sat down next to him. " what you got there ?"

" it's a helicopter." Y/n said showing him the drawing . " i saw one yesterday, I wanted to draw it"

The man chuckled as he analyzed the drawing, in his honest opinion this was pretty good for a five year old, he could actually tell this was a helicopter.