Bad Deal

It had been a couple of weeks since Harley had  become his roommate,   Harley was a ball of energy but she thankfully adjusted to the ground rules which were pretty simple to follow.

Clean up after yourself

Want to buy something? He always has to be there to with her

Don't grab any unnecessary attention,  they may be in his fathers territory but the danger of bounty hunters is still there.

And don't hang around at night.

Simple rules, no blackmailing, no unreasonable demands, Harley even agreed to provide info on rival enemies should y/n ever wish to ask and that was certainly  music to his fathers ears.

Harley had proven so far that she could behave,  y/n had half expected to be  taking care of a grown child and he wasn't exactly wrong to a degree...

Flashback.

" stupid....freakin..." Harley growled while trying open a big bag of Cheetos puffs

"Harley  just let me-" y/n said quickly

POP!!!

the bag was popped open and a bunch fell onto the floor.

"Help.." y/n said , what he wished to avoid  happened.

"Sorry..il clean it up"Harley said with an apologetic smile, she then reached into the bag and pulled out a puff. " Cheeto?"

Y/n could help but roll his eyes but it really wasn't nothing to get angry about, he accepted the Cheeto.

Flashback End.

Instances like that were frequent but it  it was always harmless stuff and  Harley frequently reminded him she was smarter than her personality let on, he was still shocked she was a damn psychiatrist!

Not to mention she could certainly pull her own weight around the house, she may be crazy but she's self sufficient,

And maybe a bit affectionate?

Flashback.

Y/n had finished his shower , threw on some clothes and prepared to head to bed.

"Goodnight." Y/n said to Harley who was watching tv  in a bunny onesie he got her.

"Wait, watch  terminator with me." Harley said motioning him over with that bright smile of hers."

"Thanks Harley but I'm preety tired." Y/n said stretching a bit, it was nice of her to offer.

"Pleeeeeeease." Harley said with a sad pout, she then lifted up a a bowl of popcorn. " I even made popcorn."

Y/n could have said no but his art wasn't in it. " fine.. I guess one movie won't hurt.

"Yay!" Harley shuffled a bit patted a spot on the couch. Y/n walked and took a seat and took  a bit of popcorn, he then noticed something. " did you put peanut Eminem's in the bowl?"

"Mhm!" Harley sounded.

Y/n just shakes his head. "Remind me to to take you to my dentist."

"Aw thanks a bunch for caring." Harley says grateful as she layed her head against his shoulder."

Y/n was suprised by the move but didn't see the harm.