Chapter 2

While walking down the stairs, Athena kept looking at the ID card that read, Athena Iverlyn Rose Romanov, and it also read that she is a Russian citizen. Thank God that she is half-Russian in her past life and can speak in Russian to avoid suspicion. But why can't she remember how she came to Italy? There are some fragments that she cannot recall.

The book does not help much, as the original body origin is never mentioned. What she can remember is that the male lead has some insomnia problems and some severe mysophobia.

That's one foolish male lead! Despite having mysophobia, he enjoys killing people. What a crazy person! I think his name is Lucifer Demetrius Mikhailov.

So basically, Lucifer grew up in a family where love is useless and power is important, so he grew up being cold-hearted and distant to everyone except his close friends. What is weird is that with his status, he can get any woman, as there will always be women flocking around him because of his status, but alas, that guy has severe mysophobia. But why does he keep me as his woman with his mysophobia?

I just remember that the male doesn't seem to be compulsive when he touches the original owner of the body she's occupying, so maybe that's why she doesn't disgust him.

She can still recall that he used to give money to the original owner, even though some of her memories are only fragments, and that he would come whenever his insomnia flared up. This body seems to be the help for the male lead imsonia. The male lead's insomnia appears to disappear while he is close to this body.

Thus, they sleep together in one bead, as in sleep together, meaning that he only hugs her to sleep and nothing else. They have never had any intimacy, based on her memories. She is relieved because she had never experienced that type of event in her previous life. Before the appearance of the female protagonist, there was not much interaction between the two of them.

The male protagonist experiences warmth and affection from Stella Amber Evans, the female lead, when they first meet. The original owner is therefore no longer needed. After these changes, the original owner began to despise the main female character and tried every possible tactic to harm her until the male protagonist had had enough. That signals the original owner's end.

Athena is torn between running away immediately and waiting for the female lead to appear. Who knows what will happen to her once the two main characters cross paths? Before he murders her in an attempt to quiet her, she needs to prepare for her next step and her journey back to Russia. Since she is unable to even remember her relatives, she needs to gather information first.

The original owner is ambitious, so she plays the part of the pure and nice persona in front of the main character to keep him from becoming disgusted with the original owner. She is staying at the residence where the male lead instructed her to avoid infuriating him.