10| Luna

"So this is what it looks like from your side?"

I hum, my fingers basically cramping from the aggressive typing for the last ten minutes. "This is what it looks like on the other side. This is where I create my masterful sentences that make you more famous and me a little bit richer." I flash him a phony smile and he rolls his eyes.

"Hey," I glance back at him, his eyes now shut as he lies on his back "tell me why you need me again?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you need my nude photography to give you more attention? Do you not have any other scandals?"

He lightly chuckles, his fingertips prancing across my lower back. "I don't have any scandals. This would be my second."

My eyebrow raises as my fingers pause. "Second?"

He sighs and I feel the bed shift as he rolls over, the light tapping of his finger tips disappears from my senses. "Are you going to tell me what the first was?"

I shut my laptop and toss it gently to the end of the bed, my body rolling on top of his as I smile up at him. "Don't be shy now, Julian. What was your first scandal?"

I know that it was rumored to be about him and Lola, but there was nothing that came of that. I guess now I can find out if there should've been something from that.

His arm fell from his eyes as he adjusted his head down slightly to look at me lying on his chest, my fingers clasped together underneath my chin. "It was a rumor about Lola and I hooking up. That's all."

"That's all? Was it true?"

"You're nosy."

"We know, that's why we are here in the first place. Tell me."

He chuckles and turns his head to avoid my curious stare. "No, it wasn't true. Lola replaced one of my original backup dancers when she suddenly got pregnant and wanted to focus on that. I knew Lola in high school and we just happened to reconnect at a time when I needed her. I was still kind of fresh and it was kind of stressing me out, she offered to help and that's it. She's been one of my best dancers since."

I hum, "so you've never slept together?"

He smiles as he suddenly flips over top of me, his hand holding my thigh up against his hip. "You ask a lot of questions. Maybe you're not tired enough."

And like that, I'm distracted. How could I not be?

...

I watch through my camera lens as Julian, Harvey, and Lola change some of the steps before the rest of the dancers get here. They've been mostly silent. Harvey has probably tried to start a conversation at least four times in the past third minutes and he's gotten nothing but short responses from Lola and nothing but directions from Julian. Harvey has obviously given up and is just waiting for the tension to hopefully be broken by the arrival of the other dancers.

My job right now is to take 'behind the scenes photos' for Julian's tour album. Anderson and some of the others thought it was a good idea for Julian to create a photo album of different parts of the tour to help with promo.

I think it's a good idea, but it's kind of unnecessary when he has highly speculated half-nude pictures circulating the internet. His face still hasn't been in any of the pictures but his tattoos are too unique for them to not know it's him.

I made the post late and that somehow amassed even more views. I think I made 1k in clicks and adverts combined just in the last 10 hours.

"They should be here soon right? What time is it?"