11|| Luna

There was something about the lights as they hit Julian that made him look so much more angelic. Not in a saintly angel way tho, more like a fallen angel with a mysterious and lonely past.

I snap pictures of him from the pit in front of the stage, my final resting spot after having had gone deeper into the crowd and then to the side stage to get all angles. His curly hair is tight and floppy as it moves with his body. Even from here, I could see his chest caving in and his mouth gaping for air.

The show ends in ten minutes and this is his second to last song. The openers were mostly underground bands that even I had to look up and eventually add to my playlists.

But despite Julian being incredibly hot and fascinating the look at, I have also been snapping pictures with the focus of the rest of the crew; like Lola and Harvey as they supported their dancers.

Harvey is full of energy—even more energy than when we started in fact—while Lola, has had this distant stare the entire show. Distant, but hasn't missed a step.

And it feels like every time I snap a pic of her, she sees. She instantly feels that I'm focused on her and flashes a glance in my direction. I have a theory that I'm just being paranoid, but after our conversation from earlier, I think she just is feeling uneasy about me.

"No, I'm not sleeping with Julian. Don't worry, he's all yours"

Those were my exact words. The last part was an attempt to lighten the mood but she didn't laugh. She didn't even blink. I don't know if she knows for sure that I'm lying but I know she's suspicious. I don't think I should be concerned about her outing anything if she does know because she obviously cares about Julian, but I am concerned about the comfortability of the next three months.

...

"You editing the pictures?"

I hum at Julian, droplets from his wet hair splashing on my back as he shakes it dry with a towel. He smells less of pine and spearmint and more of a strong burnt wood.

"You distracting me isn't helping me do my job."

He smirks, a slick chuckle puffing out from his throat. "What am I seducing you right now by being naked?"

My eyebrow raises before scrunching back together. "No, but your wet hair splashing all over my clean, dry shirt and my laptop is. And why do you smell like a manly soap commercial?"

"What? Do you like it?" His voice fades as he walks off toward the bathroom right outside the small room's door.

A smile falls on my lips, my fingers still smashed against the keyboard. "I don't know. I'm getting middle school flashbacks."

He remains silent for a moment, his stiff posture
"Oh don't say that."

I release a laugh from my throat and glance back at the tormented man. "I'm just kidding, Julian. You smell good. Come look at these." I look back at home once again, this time watching him until he reaches me. His waist is covered by his towel as it sags on his hips, his left hand holding the front up lightly.

He leans over my shoulder, the bed sinking in slightly as his palm presses into the sheeted mattress. "Wow..." His eyes hover slowly over different details of the image.

"I took this in the middle of your set. I was...on JJ's shoulders in the pit."

Julian's eyes flicker away from the screen, confusion and a smile plastered on his entire face. I can even see his dimple popping out and a small light shining through his eyes.

"You and JJ are close? How'd that happen?"

I shrug one of my shoulders, my head shaking lightly. "We aren't close. We barely talk, but he offered when he saw me struggling to get the right angle on my tiptoes. And they wouldn't let me stand on the speaker."