Conference

Fixing his tie in the mirror, the blonde grunts in frustration before yanking it off his neck. "Kacchan, relax. You'll be fine."

The greenette dusts off his goddaughter's yellow sundress as he helps her put on her black shoes. "You don't know that."

"I know you. This will be a piece of cake, we're just dispelling rumors." Izuku shrugs, standing up to look at his 'masterpiece'. Mina pulled the girl's hair into two pigtails beforehand.

"Easy for you to say. Your rumor doesn't involve you getting bent over a table." Katsuki scoffs as the greenette shoos the girl out of the room. "Where did you just send my daughter?"

"To your boyfriend. Who you should trust and care for. Not push away and scorn." Green irises roll in annoyance as the blonde tries to walk to the door, only to be grabbed by his best friend. "Look at me. Tell me why you're trying to hide?"

"I don't see why that's your-!?"

"Yeah, yeah 'why it's my fucking business' right? You're my brother, Kacchan. I love you and I want to see you happy. So what? Do you hate yourself that much that you won't allow yourself peace?" Izuku moves closer to the blonde who tries to look away angrily before his jaw gets grabbed and forces his face to look into green eyes. "Speak, Katsuki. I'm serious. I wouldn't be calling you by your name if I weren't."

"Fuck you." Katsuki shoved the greenette's hands away from him, taking a step back. "I don't have to tell you shit."

"But you should want to. Kiri loves you so much along with your kids. He only wants the best for you and you're acting like this is his fault! If you're really Dynamite, if you're really Kacchan, you wouldn't be such a pitiful, pathetic coward!" Izuku shouts, causing the blonde to gape at him. "If this were someone else, you'd have called them a bitch! So why are you so afraid?!"

"Stop..."

"Why are you trying to hide your emotions after just being able to live freely?"

"P-please..."

"No! Tell me why you want to be miserable-!?"

"Because I deserve it!" Katsuki shouts back, causing Izuku to stare at him in confusion. "I deserve to be hurt. I deserve to be miserable. I only hurt people and in return, I get destroyed. Every person that I've hurt has found ways to come back tenfold. I just thought that this time, I'd end that cycle."

"Kacchan..."

"So yeah, I fucking hate myself. I blame myself for all the messed up shit that's happened to me. After all, actions have consequences, right?" Katsuki scoffs, stepping around the greenette. "Let's just get this over with."

~

"No flash photography, videos, voice notes. We have a someone taking down the information to share out to the public later. Now we shall begin this press conference." A woman speaks elegantly, clearing her throat as she gestures to her left. "Here, we have some of UA's finest heroes in training: Ingenium, Naval Star, Red Riot, Grape Juice, Creati, Phantom Thief, Uravity, Deku and Dynamite. First, we shall have them address some of the rumors and speculations going around."

"Hi, I'm the Everything Hero: Creati. UA is a multifaceted school that supports its heroes and thrives to be a safe haven against all foes who wish to cause harm. My fellow students and I hope to achieve a world where all can feel safe and protected." Momo clears her throat, signaling towards Tenya who sternly looks forward. "Our class president will have a few things to say on his behalf, but I will like to end my opening statement with this: how hard of a life are you willing to live without our support? It's a question I'd like for you all to think on. Thank you."