Part 3, Anyone? (On AO3)

Hi! This is prewritten, so if anything I say here is incorrect, do correct me in the comments or leave your opinion there, too! (I love talking with you all, it makes my day.)

(BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE: I'm moving to AO3, Wattpad is getting on my nerves and I can't stand being logged out DAILY which unmarks all of my stories and then deletes them. Find me by searching EuphoriaIsPeace, all my recent works are there!)

That being said, I originally was going to have this be a single book; but you all loved it and supported it 1000%, very plus ultra of you and it inspired me to write a 2nd installment.

The support is still very strong, so I'm going to be writing a 3rd part that explores the kids at a more... tolerable age range (15 and 9) and of course, more KiriBaku (since they aren't married or even engaged yet) along with other beloved side ships.

(If you'd like an epilogue series of the wedding preparations, spicy honeymoon, and other things, let me know! I'm more than willing to give shoutouts as well for any ideas presented to me, too!)

Once again, thank you all for the support and I really hope that you continue to support me on other stories as well!

If you enjoy this story, please check out Burst! (KiriBaku/Bakugo Angst). It's one of my mini stories that I've been dying to write more on. It's a slow burn, too but with way more romantic tension, comedy, drama, some gore, a LOT of cursing, and some KiriDeku which honestly kickstarts most of the shenanigans.

It's a fun read, it gives me Sasaki to Miyano vibes in that it's like a slice of life, but I give more information and can make you feel wholesome at times despite the amount of angst I like to shove in lol. Best read with a cup of something warm like tea or cuddled up with a comfort item.

Anyways, I'll let you get back to it! Enjoy part 3!

~Shadow Out!🌑