Love and Conflicts 🔵🌺 (🗡️💐)

Plot
Leo and Shibina are having an anime night, which is Demon Slayer night for the lovebirds, but in the middle of the series, Shibina got sleepy and fell asleep on Leo, but she woke up as Nezuko in her favorite series then she saw Raph as Tanjiro, Nessie as Mitsuri and Donnie as Inosuke, and her love interest is Leo as Zenitsu, but they're in the middle of a conflict between Demon Slayers and a certain spider Demon, for life or death. Will love prevailed or they will be parish?

In the nighttime of New York, inside the lair, in the living room, two lovebirds are watching the best series she mentioned, Demon Slayer

In the nighttime of New York, inside the lair, in the living room, two lovebirds are watching the best series she mentioned, Demon Slayer. The Mexican American raven black hair, brown skin and caramel eyes wearing the Kamado siblings shirt with black shorts named Shibina. She was munching popcorn while her red-eared slider boyfriend was munching some Reese's. They lightly leaned on each other.

They sighed softly as they saw the siblings are traveling across the land. "Man, this is very special for the Kamado siblings. Sticking together." Shibina said. "Yeah, just like you and Raph are siblings by friendship. Honestly, it must've been sad you don't have a sibling by blood. Now you got one." Leo said before the opening theme song to Demon Slayer was heard and Shibina hums softly.

Leo chuckled softly. "You always so cute when you hum to this theme." Leo said that made Shibina blushed softly and stopped humming. "Aww Leo, you should've said that, that's too cute for you to say." Shibina said. "No, you're too cute." Leo said. "No, you are." Shibina said. "Oh, I'll show you." Leo said before he pulled her to his lap that made her squealed softly.

"Okay, I got your point." Shibina said before Leo chuckled softly. "Always the best." Leo said before they lightly pecked their lips in affection. They smiled softly before they resumed watching Demon Slayer. They smiled softly and they chuckled softly at Zenitsu is being chased by Inosuke. "Oh, Inosuke is being so silly when it comes to insults." Leo said. "Mhm, that is true. Reminds me of Donnie." Shibina said before they chuckled softly.

Three episodes later, Leo was into the series before he felt light shifty before he saw Shibina was sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled softly before he pecked her forehead, lightly lays her on the couch and covers her with the blanket. He smiled softly before he goes to make some popcorn snacks. Shibina smiles softly and snuggles into the blanket.

Then she felt warmth before she lightly opens her eyes and she lightly covered her eyes from the bright sun before a shade was over before she saw Raph and smiles softly. "Shibi, you okay? You're not burn, aren't you?" Raph asked before she sat up softly before she was about to speak but her eyes shifted down to see the bamboo muzzle on her lips, then she saw her outfits, her nails are pointy and hair style before she pieced them together to realize she's Nezuko and she's demonized.