Chapter 30

Diere

It took hours of begging and apologizing for my mom to agree to let me see august today. She still hasn't forgiven me for acting out the way I did and I don't blame her but we've never been in an argument like this in forever. I almost want to bring up what she said to August but I know it will only make things worse.

"Ro are you ready?" I yell into her room. As I pull on my flared jeans and white crop top.She faked being sick so she could come with me and august to the amusement park and I gotta hand it to her she managed to trick our mother.

"Yeahhh" she yells coming out in a floral dress and her Minecraft crocs. Her two favorite things.

"You look so adorable ro" I say grabbing her hand and walking us over to augusts car. "Are you excited."

"Yes I'm going to go on all the big girl rides this time" she yells determination in her eyes and I can't help but laugh.

"You cannot tell mommy about this ok?" She nods her head okay as I put her in her booster seat.

"Hey ro" august says walking over to our side of the car . She jumps out of her seat before I can buckle her in to give august a hug.

"August !"

"Ro come one you have to sit or we won't make it in time to see get on the big rides" she sits back down so I can buckle her seat belt.

"Hey baby you look beautiful." August says to me looking me up and down before giving me a peck on the lips making sure ro doesn't see us and then opening the car door for me.

"Thank you and Thanks for letting Rowan come with us. I know it was just supposed to be us" I smile before climbing in the seat.

"I don't mind"august smiles as he walks over to the driver seat. He turns the car on then pulls out of the drive way.

"Are you excited ro?" August asks as I hand her a bag of fruit snacks out of my bag that I've prepared with everything we need.

"Yeah I can't wait to see all the rides and play games!" August smiles as he turns on Disney music for Rowan. Once we pull into the parking lot I get out the car and unhook Rowan from her seat.

"What do you wanna do first?" I ask Rowan and she taps her finger on her chin.

"The dinosaur ride!" She says holding up her dinosaur. We walk over to the dinosaur ride letting ro get on by herself as we watch her from the side.

"You think this is how it's gonna be when we have kids" he ask smiling at Rowan screaming at every turn with a smile on her face.

"Hmm I hope so" he turns toward me hooking a hand around my lower back.

"I can't wait to have kids with you" August says catching me off guard. I smile up at him hooking my arms around his neck.

"Really how many do you want." I ask laughing.

"10" he says with a sly smile on his face. I roll me eyes shoving his shoulder playfully.

"We're not having 10 children" I laugh pulling away from him.

"Okay how about 7" He ask grabbing my hand and even bigger smile on my face. I shake my head no and he rolls his eyes annoyed.

"I think 4 is a good number." He nods as he looks back up at Rowan. The ride is almost over.

"Three girls and one boy" he says.

"Okay three girls one boy." I agree smiling. It's perfect, exactly what I would've said

"Maudeline, Faye, Daisy and Finnley." He already has the names picked out and I love them.

"You've thought a lot about this haven't you?" I ask and he sighs turning his attention back to me.