AA V1 Alagore, Chapter 10

"My Lord, what remained of the 1st Group, 55th Order, have reached their mother unity. They are being garrisoned by the town of Ild-idra. They have reported that they had suffered forty-five percent from recent engagements, starting with sieging Salva and defending the Temple of Indolass. It will take time for the Group to resupply for combat. I have commanded them to construct fortifications in the surrounding areas to prepare for this enemy force.

As requested, the other two Orders (20th Order and 52nd Order) are mobilizing. The 20th Order is ready, while the 52nd Order is marching from the north. I am regretful to state, though, that the 52nd will not be in position when you arrive, my Lord, as they were out of position while engaging in Thali'ean raids. A quick redeployment was not possible within this time frame.

I had sent emissaries to most of the towns and City-States, and I can confirm that they all had restated their allegiance to you, My Lord. They had agreed to deploy forces if requested; however, I must state that I have concerns. It is correct that these nobles rejected the Templar, known as Natilite, request to rebel, leaving Salva to do so. What has been bothering me was that, besides Toriffa, none of these nobles approached us about the encounter.

Their loyalty had been established, but I fear that it is not absolute, as they might be waiting to see where the wind blows. I propose we deploy more forces to garrison each of the City-States and towns within Nevali, using the war as a disguise to prevent a possible second rebellion. This would require a large military buildup within the region as it could take an entire Order, or a Brigaton for City-States like Affrooliea and Ellandia.

If you consider the troop level too high at this time, you should garrison at least a Group in each City-State as a show of force. A reminder of who their true ruler is. Expect the Lat and Noble Elf rulers to be loyal to the Verliance Aristocracy; they could maintain their Domains. If they express any other opinion, we will need forces there to 'encourage' them to what could happen if they become disloyal.

This all depends on the coming battle. My recommendations are based on the worst-case example. I still propose deploying additional forces to the City-States as a reminder and crushing any Altaerrie influence of rebellion. These recommendations will not be needed when you crush the Altaerrie at Indolass. Do as you see fit with my proposals." – General Dimitri Magnus, commander of the Magnusv Brigaton. Nevali occupation command.

March, 5th, 2048 (military calendar)

Salva, the former Confederacy of Daru'uie

Nevali Region, Aldrida, Alagore

*****

Hearing strange voices all around, which Natilite struggled to understand. They were not the usual voices, speaking nonsense over everyday speech. Even the tones were different. Not the sounds of insult of soldiers celebrating their victory over a Templar.

As the conservation advanced, the echoes of the strange voices slowly came to focus. These new voices sounded sweet and concerning, which Natilite did not trust. The war was lost, and Natilite knew their efforts had become fruitless. Either the Bridge was never opened or now lies in the hands of the enemy. This mission was a mistake, and she had paid the price.

Her entire body was in constant pain from having chains drilled into her arms and legs while breaking the wings. The enemy made sure that she couldn't move. According to her nerves, the rest were still in bad shape.