Author Notes

Hello everyone, this wraps up Volume 1 of Ad Astra. I hope you have enjoyed the world that I have created, and that is only the beginning. It has been a two-year undertaking to bring this to life. 

To start with, Volume 2 is almost complete, and the same is true for a regional map. However, there will be about a month between releases. I intended it to be shorter; however, my pet suddenly died over the weekend, and I decided to take a little time to walk away from the pressure of getting a chapter out weekly. I apologize for this. 

There has been a lot of lessons with the Prolog and first volume. During the gap, I intent to work on the next volume and mostly work on some under the hood work with the story bible. There are some things I need to prepare for and clean up for more efficient production. 

I do intent to release a glossary for all the intended terms in the beginning of this volume. The reason I didn't before was because I wanted to maintain the mystery of the alien world, slowly introduce the new concepts, technology, and magic to you, and not throw everything at you quickly. I wanted to ease everything into the story. 

For those who wish to donate, there will be a Patreon, Subscribestar, and Buy Me A Coffee options for those who wish. They will be published when V2 begins. I will release a chapter one week early on there. I thank anyone who wishes to donate. 

*This note will be deleted when Volume 2 is released