- CHAPTER 1 -

"Charlie?" A voice asks, approaching the young princess of Hell with a soft smile.

She looks up, slightly startled. "Oh shit. Did you two hear all that?"

Her girlfriend, Vaggie, chuckles lightly. "Uh, yeah. We were right there."

Charlie smiles sheepishly. "Sorry, I get pretty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps."

Y/N sighs, looking out at pentagram city and the damage that was caused by the most recent extermination. "I know, sis, me too." She sits next to her twin sister, laying a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Vaggie smiles at the two girls. "Don't worry, I enjoy your theatrics. Are you ok?"

Charlie turns to face her as she sits on her other side. "I'm fine, just thinking– you know, family stuff,"

"Did you two hear from your mom yet?"

Charlie shakes her head sadly, while her sister scoffs lightly at the thought of the woman who basically abandoned them.

"How long has it been now?"

Charlie puts on a fake smile. "Not that long... only..."

"Seven years." Y/N uttered bitterly, turning her sharp gaze back to the window. She had taken their mother leaving a lot harder than Charlie did, refusing to allow thoughts of her into her mind. It also didn't help that their father had grown... distant in the last few years as well, barely bothering to call the two girls at all. And when he did, it was always Charlie who he talked to.

"-- doing something important, I'm sure," Charlie continues, standing up and pacing over to the window. "But this kingdom was something she really cared about... something we care about." She gestures to her sister who smiles gratefully up at her. If one thing was for certain, she would always be on Charlie's side, no matter what– family drama and daddy issues be damned.

"Well... at least your not alone," Vaggie says, moving closer to Charlie and holding her hands.

"I just hope that what we're trying to do here will work," Charlie explains softly as the two sink back onto the couch. Vaggie smiles. "It will. I have faith in you,"

Keekee hops onto Y/N's lap, making the girl grin and pet the small cat's head.

"All right, come on, Alastor says he has something to show us," Vaggie says, getting up and heading towards the door, but not before sending a small suggestive wink towards the older twin. Y/N rolls her eyes in response, ignoring the slick smile that her twin sends her at the mention of the radio demon.

~

"Soooo what d'ya think?" Alastor exclaims with a large smile as the commercial ends, turning to face our stunned expressions. Vaggies face contorts in anger. "I'm sorry, what the FUCK was that?"

Y/N flinches slightly at her harsh words, and Charlie continues a bit calmer than her girlfriend. "Uh, yeah... one note."

Alastors nails harshly scrape against the top of the television as his smile strains. Y/N laughs softly at the clearly annoyed look on his face as her sister critiques the video. "First off, thank you for making this– seriously AMAZING– but um, maybe the tone is a bit... off?"

A faint radio static is heard, interrupting her for a moment. "We want people to want to come here, this makes it look... um..."

"Bad. The word you're looking for is bad." Vaggie crosses her arms in annoyance.

"Funny, I was going for hilarious!"

"It didn't say anything about how we are trying to save demons from extermination– which is the whole fucking point!"