- CHAPTER 2 -

Thanks for reading loves!! I love reading comments so thanks to anyone who has :)

Anyways, on with the fic!!!

"Hello?" Y/N calls out as the two sisters push open the large doors to Heaven's headquarters. An eerie quietness echoes throughout the main hall as they walk slowly around the large, empty lobby. "Helloooo?"

"Helloooo...? Creepy," Charlie mumbles as the two approach an empty welcome desk. Charlie cringes slightly as she rings the bell. A glowing piece of paper and feathered pen fly down towards the girls, gesturing for them to sign on the two blank lines located at the bottom of the page.

"Even creepier..." Y/N observes, signing her name with a flourish before the parchment flies away and the door to the conference room glides open with a satisfying 'DING'.

The two girls shrug in acceptance and creep through the door. "Uh, hello?" Charlie calls out into the dark room. "Anyone here–"

The lights flash on, revealing two angels sitting at the other end of the table. "Sup," The one sitting down greets casually. The girls startle, with Charlie tripping over herself and falling to the ground,"o-Oh shit– uh, hi! I'm Charlie, and this is my sister Y/N,"

Y/N cringes in embarrassment, leaning over to gather her sister off of the ground. "Our dad asked us if we could meet you?"

"Yeah, I know." The angel had a smug look on his face as he snacked on a plate of ribs. His eyes trailed across the older twin, making her shift uncomfortably and clear her throat.

"Well, it's nice to meet you!" Y/N greets.

"Totally. Nice to meet you too," He replies in a nice voice, holding out his hand. Charlie smiles, and steps forward to take it. When she reaches out, her hand passes right through his, pulling away with a confused and disgusted gasp.

"HA! I fucking got you! Did you fucking see that?" He laughs, asking the stoic angel next to him. "Good shit."

"So you're not really here?" Y/N asks, referring to the holographic buffering of his hand moments before.

He rests his head on his hand, leaning casually into the table. "Mmm, no. You think I'd come down there?" He laughs. "I love the vibe, totally, I love your tunes–" He leans forward suddenly, face only inches away from the older twin. She shifts back uncomfortably. "–pretty fucking hardcore don't get me wrong– but it's such a bummer, man! Everything down there's just so BLAH, ya know?" He laughs quietly to himself.

Charlie's eyes narrow. "Right. So I'm happy we got this opportunity to meet, there's a project we've been working on," She gestures to her sister beside her, "That we REALLY want to talk to you about–"

She's interrupted as the angel reaches forward, hand glitching as he shuts her up. "Hey hey hey, slow down... we got time." He looks towards Y/N. "How about we get to know each other a little bit, hmm? How about some lunch?"

He holds up a plate of ribs to the two girls. "Here's my personal favorite, you'll love it."

Y/N rolls her eyes at his antics but Charlie smiles in response. "Oh, thanks," She reaches for the plate only to have her hand phase through it.

"HAHA! I got you again BITCH!," He laughs. "Fucking hilarious." The girls give him an unimpressed look, realizing that this was going to be a long meeting.

~

"So I was doing this gig, and for some fucking reason this virtue chick was digging on the drummer and it's like, 'do you know who I am?' I'm fucking Adam! I'm the original dick! All dicks descend from me!"