Chapter two : behave

"Calm down cariño, you're home."

Valerias pov

Valerias pov

I get back from work after a short meeting, I shortly then walk back into my room and open the door to see y/n. "Hm, still sleeping.." I muttered. I should really change her out of those clothes.

I walk to the closet by the bed, grab a T-shirt with pants and go to y/n. "I hope you don't mind, I don't want you to be uncomfortable in that uniform."

I slowly get on the bed and start to take off her shirt, how can a woman like her get so hot? God I love her. Then I put on the shirt I got for her, now the pants. I take off her pants, revealing her legs, her thighs, everything.

I grab her shorts and put it on her, ella se ve tan hermosa. (She looks so beautiful)

Your outfit ↓ (you can always change it)

Now it's time for me to get out of these clothes, I give y/n a kiss on the cheek and walk into the bathroom to shower and prepare for when she wakes up

Y/n pov (dream state)

I'm watching my favorite show, the best one yet. Snuggling up in my blanket in my living room, then I hear glass break from my room. I quickly look over and stand up.

"Hello?" I said but nobody answered, I grab my phone and my gun. I swear if this is a prank I'm gonna kill someone. I start to walk to my room with my show on pause.

Once I get to the door I start to hear a little girl cry. Who Is that? I slowly open the door, the door creaking open. "Hello?" I spoke in a softer tone.

I open the door to see a girl in the corner, I also see my window broken. I walk over to the girl, "hey, are you ok?" she then turns to face me. She looks just like me, but as a kid, what is this? I lower my gun down and place it on the bed.

"Hey sweetie.. What's wrong?" she stops crying, "they're gonna be after you" she said, I look at he with a confused look. "Who? Who is it honey?"

Starts to look scared, like something is gonna happen. "The bad people." when she said that she ran out of the room. "Wait! Where are you going?!"