Chapter : 3 | punishment

"You brought this on yourself darling"

Yn pov

I should've never tried to run away. Once we arrived to the mansion, the driver stops the car and Valeria gets out of the car. She opens my door with a mad look on her face.

She then notices i woken up from my nap from before, Valeria just grabs me and carries me princess style into the house.

Once we get into the house I start to notice I can't move, like my body is too weak for me. What did she do to me?

Valeria starts to take me into a room that i haven't been in. It looks like an office, maybe it's hers?

She places me down on a chair while she stands in front of me. "Where did you find that picture?" Valeria starts to look mad again, tilting her head. "I-i don't know.." She then takes out handcuffs and cuffs me on the chair.

Im still numb and can't move. "What are you doing?!" I asked scared. "You brought this on yourself darling" She then takes out a box with my name on it.

Valeria takes out a collar that has my name in the front of it. She puts it on the table next to me. "What are you gonna do to me..." I start to develop tears, Valeria just wipes my tears away. "Don't cry honey, that's for later."

"You should know where you got that photo, now tell me. Where did you get it?!" Valeria screams at me. Mad, angered by my actions and how I found out.

She was especially mad on how I found out. Found out on what she did to me. "It... It was in a box... On a table when I came across it..." All she did was stay the same as I continue my story. "I was just exploring and came across it, t-that's all..."

Valerias face goes calm, calmer then she was before. She uncuffs me and throws me onto the ground. "You don't deserve to be on the chair. Pet. You only deserve to be on your hands and knees for me. Now, now. Let's see how you behave." Pet... What does she mean pet..

I look up at her with sadness yet with confusion also. "Pet? W-what do you mean..." All I get is a chuckle out of her before her getting the collar off the table.

She starts to dangle it beside her face. "Why it means you're gonna be my pet now.. And pets should be obedient, shouldn't they? Yet you weren't that today. So I'm gonna give you a punishment.."

I get more and more scared.. What is she planning for me... "P-please... Don't punish me I'm sorry" I get up onto my knees begging for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry pet. You just can't slide on this one... You, yourself even choose to look in the box instead of minding your own business." She leans against the table near where I am put.

"Now I'll make sure you will forget everything but me, and only me."

3rd person