4. chance

The two of them walk in silence to the living room. Of course after both of them done with their business in the bathroom and stuff. Zayn never dare himself to look up at the man again, or asking any single question, no matter how clueless he is about the circumtances. But a little part of him telling him to just do whatever he wants to do with this man, with Liam. It's just weird to not being able to have a little fun and to mess around. After all, Zayn is only a teenager.

Liam orders him to sit, then he's walking around the room searching for something he wants to show to the boy. Zayn waits patiently. But when the man comes up with some packages, his eyes widen. He's gulping hard and he cannot take his eyes off from those things. Something inside his mind is screaming, telling him to run out of the mansion and never get back. But he freezes in his spot.

All types of drugs are labeled on those packages.

Zayn isn't that innocent. He knows what's in front of him. He's looking up at the man, but never brave enough to ask anything anymore. Liam sets everything what's in his hands down, putting them right in front of Zayn's feet.

"I want you to deliver these," Liam says, and sure he does want it. "It's also the first and last chance for you." Liam looks at the boy in the eye, shooting the sharp look that the boy successfully avoids.

Zayn is looking down at the packages, observing everything inside those. Then he looks up at the man. He is honestly unsure with this idea, selling drugs. Because he has never been into this before and never even in his poor mind that he would ended up with this. It's crazy how your life could change in seconds.

"I don't know if I could-"

"It's up to you," the man stands right in front of him, crossing his muscular arms on his chest. "If you want to live here, with me, then you do what I tell you to." Liam leans closer, grabbing a hold of the boy's jaw. He looks down at Zayn straight in the eye, "but if you don't want to, then I don't know. Because I'm sure nobody will open their doors for you like I do."

Zayn sighs, pulling his face away. He's right. Who even wants to let him live in their houses? He's a failure after all, even his parents told him so.

"I guess I can try, but what would happen if I fail on it?" He is giving in to the man.

"Depends on how much your failure is," Liam leans closer and closer, until his breath is on Zayn's ear. "Remember that I can even finish you off within minutes and send you to hell." The boy gulps, hard.

Liam pulls away and walks around the room, writing down something on a small piece of paper and giving it to Zayn once he finishes. Zayn reads everything on it. A few adresses. "I don't even want to hear how you reach those places, I only want all my babies to be delivered well and safely." Liam says and Zayn nods, like always.

"You can drive, right?" No. Zayn can't drive, he has never even touched a steering wheel. Not literally but, Zayn can't drive still.

So he shakes his head to the side, biting his lip to hold his nervous feelings. Liam is a bit suprised, maybe he is really wrong for letting this boy in to his misery business.

This boy is so inexperienced.

But there's nothing wrong with giving a little of experience to somebody, even if it's a bad one. Or so Liam thought.

"Go by walking then," Liam suggests. Zayn only replies by a nod, then gets up from where he seated on. He tries to carry all the packages, it's all heavy though. Even Zayn is almost stumbling to the front but Liam catches him right at the time. "Be careful,"

He walks out of the mansion, struggling with the loads in his hands. The boy is unsure with every step he takes. He doesn't know what is he doing. All that he knows, if Liam orders him to do something, then he musts do it. No matter what it is.

Zayn walks across the road, not knowing where to go. He reads all the handwritten addresses Liam gave to him, multiple times. But he doesn't know which way to go. So Zayn just keeps walking and doesn't even care if he could get lost.

Because he knows Liam will find him. Or to be exact, find the drugs.