introduction

HELLO EVERYONE 🤗

This is my first time writing a "love story" so sorry if it seems cliche at times.
I'm also not experienced in writing smut but I am experienced in reading it so it should be fine.....maybe 🤔
I'll try my best....
This is going to be a BL (boy love) story so if you're uncomfortable with that LEAVE NOW BEFORE YOU DIE.. jk you won't die.

Anyway Grammer mistakes are bound to happen at some point so I apologize in advance. Don't know when I'll usually update.
I have two other stories that are good too.

Anyways if you're still here welcome nice to meet ya.
I don't own the art these are just what I imagine they looked like when looking for references....
Moving on to the main characters!

                     RONAN ANDERSONHe is "mr perfect" he is top of his class and also on the student council

                     RONAN ANDERSON
He is "mr perfect" he is top of his class and also on the student council. He has never had any romantic relationships before. He is a stick to the rules kinda guy. He is 18 years old. He lives with his parents but he's alone most times because they travel a lot because of their job he is considered rich but he doesn't flaunt his money He wears simple clothes and is humble.

 He lives with his parents but he's alone most times because they travel a lot because of their job he is considered rich but he doesn't flaunt his money He wears simple clothes and is humble

                         JASON RAMSEY
He is outgoing and reckless he is the "bad boy" of his school he doesn't care what anyone thinks he just does everything his own way. He is a player and very popular at school because of his good looks and charming nature. His only family is his sister Vanessa who he lives with. His parents abandoned them long ago and Vanessa took care of Jason because he was young and since she was already past 18 by the time they left she could provide a life for them. Jason is 18 years old. He can be blunt at times or offend people without knowing but he cares he just doesn't know how to show it.

Again thank you so much for giving me a chance.

⚠️2ND WARNING WILL HAVE BL MATURE SCENES  ⚠️

Happy reading XOXO - paconli 💕