I kissed a bad boy

Jason was vandalizing a school wall with graffiti spray paint as he usually would being the childish boy he was he found fun in doing that that was until his older senior, me walked up to him with a disapproving look on my face I was a stricter type of guy and people liked me a lot as I was good looking and popular Jason was also popular being a handsome troublemaker that girls swooned over.

Jason seriously not smart to spend time doing that I said with my hands on my hips clearly disapproving of his actions.

What I'm artistic

Artistic please, this is just a school wall you defaced with childish words, maybe if you did something with more purpose sure,but there is literally no thought put into this.
he said his hands were on his hips as he looked down at Jason.

Mr perfect doesnt like my art? Oh whatever shall I do? he says in a teasing way.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he stared at Jason.

This is hardly art it's just mindless words written down as a statement with no real thought behind it. Do me a favor and pick up a book or something maybe you'll learn what real art is. He said a lot more stern than before.

whatever .  Jason turns back to the wall and sprays it again

Ronan sighed once more and walks closer to him stepping in front as he looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Do you know what happens if I report you?  It's called vandalism. They're going to get this wall cleaned and you'll be taken to the principal's office so are you going to stop?"

He sprays a tiny squirt on the wall again ignoring Ronans warning.

Ronan's eyes widened as he took a deep breath as he saw him do that he feels his anger boiling as he clenched his fist before taking a step towards him.

"Do you want to go to the principal's office? I can make it happen." He said,  his tone shifting to a darker and less playful tone.

Really, Well is there something I could do? Jason walks closer to him.

He Scoffed and looked  down at him maybe he was trying to be seductive or something but he wasn't falling for his tricks.

"What could you possibly do? huh, tell me."
Ronan said his hands back on his hips as he continued to stare at Jason.

I can make you feel things I bet you've never felt before. He said placing his hand on ronan's chest looking at him innocently.

He froze as he felt both his hands and his body heat against his chest. His lips slightly parted as his breath hitched a short moment all the sass that filled him once before instantly vanished under Jason's touch.

Please let me make you feel good Ronan~ Jason says running his hands through Ronan's hair.

Ronan was totally not ready for this... Maybe he needed to be more strict with him.. he knew he couldn't let him get away with his behavior.

Though maybe this was a different kind of issue he found himself leaning into his touch and let out of Soft sigh,  his hands finding their way to his shoulders.

Maybe Ronan was giving in to Jason's seduction after all Jason was absolutely handsome the most popular guy at school and a bad boy I mean he is attractive.

Jason leans in to ronan's ear and whispers... Let me make you feel good.

His body went slightly limp as his eyes widen even further it was obvious that he was falling for the seduction,  as his breathing became a little heavier and his lips parted it felt like his entire body was filled with this..... Rush of pleasure and a different feeling that he couldn't quite explain.

Jason step forward their lips inches apart..

Ronan was completely losing his mind. He felt his breath against his face and the feeling was making him want him in a way he hadn't wanted someone before. It felt like his brain was shutting down and he looked so beautiful he couldn't take his eyes off his mouth.

Suddenly Jason kissed him while running his hands through Ronan's hair.

His eyes closed at the kiss and his lips slightly parted as he let out a  soft sigh of pleasure escaped his lips leaning into the kiss even more the kiss felt amazing. well, it was his first. He felt his body grow slightly warm as he let out another small sigh of pleasure and let himself fall into him. His hand slipped down Jason's back as the kiss grew slightly more passionate.

Jason breaks the kiss and gently pushes Ronan to the wall pinning him in place gently biting his neck.

He groaned in pleasure just a little as he started kissing  his neck. His lips felt like heaven on his skin his breaths feeling him with that feeling of want.  His hands ran through his hair as he leaned his neck showing more for him.

Jason glides his hands down Ronan's chest.

He felt his hands glide down his chest as he kissed his neck. Feeling a strong surge of pleasure as he did his breath feeling him with that feeling a desire and want. He couldn't help but feel his body heat up against Jason's as he moaned softly as he did this.
It was really making him feel things he's never felt before, and he found himself wanting more.....