ronan and jason

*Ronan tried to focus on the lesson the teacher was teaching but his mind was racing about the way Jason held him and the way he felt against him.*
*Ronan was tapping his leg nervously as he watched his teacher teach the class*

I can't believe Jason was my first kiss...Jason THE Jason.

What do I do now? Just forget it...yea let's do that. Just ignore his entire existence until you graduate and move on...... Shit

Jason POV.

*Jason was talking with his friends in the back of the class when he noticed Ronan walk into the classroom*

So "Mr perfect" is late hm?  I wonder why?
Is he really that sensitive?  Oh how fun... Maybe I can mess with him more.

Ronan POV.

What do I do? I can't just ignore his existence, he goes to school with me and he's in two of my classes.
Think Ronan...the kiss didn't mean anything... I wish it kinda did.

*Ronan then laid his head on the desk as he gave up on trying to comprehend what the teacher was saying.

*The class went on and Ronan kept his head down when he felt something hit his back.
What the fuck was that?

*Ronan turned around and looked at Jason grinning holding a wadded up ball of paper. He was sitting beside his friends leaned back into his chair as he made another ball and threw it at Ronan.

Stop it Jason.

What if I don't want to?

If you keep acting like this I'll have to shut you up.

Jason glances down and looks at Ronan's pants and smirks
I wouldn't mind that~

*Ronan felt a burt of heat between his legs as he saw his eyes glance down there. His breathing got slightly heavier as he imagined the way Jason would handle him. He couldn't deny that it was...it was making him melt, with every word Jason said and every move he made.

*Jason's confidence was so overwhelming and it was now making Ronan blush slightly.

Just shut up  *Ronan said as he quickly turned around and hid his blush

*Jason smirked to himself and then decided to quit pestering him as he sat in his chair and tapped his pencil

*As soon as that bell rang Ronan grabbed his things and sped walked out of the classroom rushing to his next class to avoid Jason at all cost

*Ronan somehow avoided Jason all day. Ducking and weaving his way through the school like he was in some spy movie. It was a funny sight as he saw Jason walking down the hall to his locker. Ronan immediately ran into the janitors closet...but he forgot one thing...to lock it.

*Jason Opened the door and smirks as he saw Ronan in there trying to back into a  corner.

What are you doing?
*Jason chuckled softly to himself as he looked at Ronan avoiding his gaze.

N-nothing just..uh

*Jason walked into the closet and looked down at Ronan and chuckled softly to himself.

Are you trying to hide from me?

No I'm not hiding I'm just....I'm just...fuck yea,  you caught me.

*Jason smiled and shook his head slightly.

                 *Jason pulled him closer by his waist and grips his chin and kissed him aggressively pushing his tongue into his mouth.

  Ronan can't help but blush at the sudden action and he responds to it, Ronan tried to keep up with the pace of the kiss. His tongue is moving and pushing against Jason's as the kiss gets more aggressive.

              *Ronan kisses him back passionately. His arms wrap around his back. Ronan's body shivers and his breathing gets deeper and more erratic, his heart beats faster as he then grabs the back of Jason's head.

Jason pulls away slightly  to catch his breath and then he pushes himself deeper into the kiss. His grip gets tighter on Ronan's waist as he continued kissing him.
Jason closes his eyes and lets out a small moan.

Ronan can feel Jason's lips starting to try to slide past his lips, Ronan's heartbeat quickened. Ronan opened his mouth more to allow Jason's tongue to enter his mouth.

Jason's tongue slid past Ronan's mouth, it was getting all cozy in there as Jason gripped his waist and gently squeezed it. Jason rubbed his tongue against Ronan's and pulled it back into his mouth to taste Ronan. Jason slid his tongue into ronans mouth again enjoying the feeling of having his tongue rub against his inside his mouth.

The way it felt inside
Ronan's mouth was ..... Indescribable~

He wanted it to go on forever now with Ronan.