Ronan

Holy shit I kissed Jason. Ronan said as he finally made it home as he threw himself on his bed pulling his covers over his head to hide his embarrassment.

Wh-what... How?...why? ...

Ronan said as he thought about tonight's events over and over struggling to fall asleep. It was his first kiss and he didn't know what he was expecting but it certainly wasn't THAT.

He tossed and turned trying to get comfortable because he had school tomorrow but.. he couldn't stop thinking about Jason and his lips on his.

Crap... What am I going to do.?

The next day he was walking stiff and shaking slightly as he put his clothes on he was anxious about seeing Jason again.
Would they ignore each other again? That would be for the best but, Ronan didn't want to forget about that night.
He wanted to remember every touch and every breath and every small sound that Jason made .

As he thought about him again he blushed hard and took his glasses off because they were fogged up again.

He groaned as he stepped into his car he hit his head on the steering wheel keeping it there while gripping his steering wheel hard. He didn't want to think about seeing Jason at school ,not because he didn't want to see him but he was embarrassed he was flustered.

He drove silently all the way to his school.
Until he finally reached the parking lot.
He flinched as the late belle rang..he was late for the first time.

Shit* he groaned as he took his bag out of his car as he walked to the office to get a tardy slip.

Hello Timberlyn I'm here for a tardy slip.
He said to Timberlyn his friend she often volunteered to help teachers out in her free time and today she was at the office sorting papers.

RONAN?! wow I never thought I would see this day...wait here.

She grabbed her phone giggling taking a picture of Ronan Crossing his arms while looking away.

This deserves to go into the school yearbook or something. This is history in the making.

Stop teasing me Timberlyn I'm late one time and the whole world burns down. Don't be dramatic.

I am not being dramatic your never late for anything your "mr perfect"

He flinched at the nickname because he remembered Jason whispering that into his ear he always hated that nickname but when Jason said it.... He liked it.

Ronan?... RONAN ANDERSON.

Ronan blinked and saw Timberlyn holding his tardy slip.

Hello? You there?

Uh-yea sorry  he said as he took the slip and he waved goodbye to timberlyn

He walked slowly to his class it just so happens that Jason is in his first hour class.

He slowly opened the door and awkwardly handed his teacher the slip and sat down in his desk near the front Jason sat in the back so he wouldn't have to see him unless he turned around.

He sighed as he pulled out his textbook and flipped to the page they were working on.
Hopefully I get through this day he said under his breath.