Chapter 2: Battle at the sanctuary.

Data Entry 63: Most Husks eyes rot out their skulls so they use hearing or scent to track their pray. Their limits are a 10 foot distance.

Aoi's Pov.

I was back at the Butterfly mansion. The only home I ever knew, I was in charge of taking care of three lunk heads after their battle with a lower moon. Who knew that would be the last normal thing before it all goes to hell. Ms Kanzaki. A Kakushi brought an injured slayer to our doorstep as I see a huge black bite mark on the lower side of his body. They all went mad, nowhere is safe, must flee. The Demon slayer repeated over and over again as the Kakushi handed him to me.

That's when Lady Shinobu entered. Ara~Ara, what has happen- We all must flee, before night fall at once. The demon slayer says as he begins to scratch himself out of nervousness. How horrifying, it's like he is traumatized. Thank god I don't go to the front lines
.
.
.
.
Oh wait.
.
.
That's right
.
.
This already happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think that due to the lack of sleep, I sometimes over exaggerate on my thoughts and memory's. I think that's how the original author of this book lost her sanity.

No ones Pov.

As Aoi and Genya were distracted, the sun has set. The excitement of their recent discoveries has left the two strongest protectors dropping their guard as a black twitching demonic husk figure walks towards the wall. Blood demon art: Dead haze. The demon would then open its mouth widely as it would spray some sort of substance at the wisteria. Which caused it to die out as it proceeds to climb. We'd then see  more husk following it as the scene returns to Aoi and Genya. Our last remaining Butterfly Girl takes out a microphone, plugged it in, and started to talk into it.

Aoi:  Kanao, Kanao this is Aoi. Please respond.

Kanao: Aoi-Are you o—ok.

Aoi: Yes, why do you-.

*GONG*GONG*GONG*. OUTBREAK, EVERYONE ESCAPE SECTOR 3.

A Demon slayer yells out while ringing the bell. Shit, we gotta go. Genya says as Aoi grabs her rifle. Blood demon art: Black root. A hollowed voice calls out as Aoi notices this and tackles Genya. Brace for impact- *CRASH*. Aoi and Genya were sent flying to a roof as they crashed into someone's hut. Evacuate, go go go. Aoi yells while helping Genya up. The scene then cuts to the demon slayer with his Side arm as he loads his barrel and proceeds to fire at a couple of husks.

But the remaining Husks were still attacking a few of the surrving stragglers . Oh no, I gotta get down there. The Demon slayer thought to himself as he turns around. RAGGH*THUMP-CRUNCH*-AGAHAHAGGAAAAA. But that's when a few of the Demonic husks got the jump on him and were now devouring him. Since he is deceased, the infection spreaded much faster and immediately the slayers skin turned black. As The demon slayer turns into a Demonic husk with his insides still being pulled out of him.

We then skip to a street where we see a dozen of husk invading houses and feeding on the civilians. As the demonic husks are devouring their victims, the infection proceeds to spread rapidly as more civilians are turning. Genya, get everyone to the center and set up a Road block. Don't let anyone who is infected near. Aoi orders while taking out her sword and charging in. Third Form: flowing dance. Aoi would then try her best to slice at the demons. Slicing at the head or necks and saving a few survivors. But it seems like these husks are more elusive as the ones to at were cut managed to avoid Aoi's attack at the last seconds