Chapter 3: Aoi's Evolution.

Data Entry 23: A infected slayer can slow down the infection for almost a month, thanks to the use of to total concentration. If they keep using total concentration constant then maybe they can last up to 3 months. But their stamina will worsen and will end up dehydrated.

Aoi's Pov.

I was back in the past again, I remembered that nightfall just arrived and I was going over some of the Kasugai crow reports. As the Butterfly estate was like the main medical center for most slayers, we have this system where the upcoming patients/residents from different wisteria houses would update their conditions. Four of them was quite disturbing.

A Demon slayer eyes begin to rot from their sockets and attacked our doctor. They were killed by a slayer with a double barrel Gun, but now the Doctor has developed a type of infection from a nasty bite mark.

A group of slayers are being treated for a type of disease, saying a civilian in broad daylight vomited on one of them. They will not be able to be battle ready staying here, so we are sending them to the butterfly estate. But it's a three week walk for them.

A Hashira came in all banged up, saying how he was in battle with a couple of Demons with black skin at a fishing port. They were difficult but he defeated them. It seems that he hasn't received any injuries though. Infact he describes his victory quite "flashy".

A sick Demon Slayer entered our doorsteps. So we are giving him shelter. Whatever has infected him is causing him to scratch his skin til blood seeped into his nails.

These four letters almost sound exactly like that one Demon slayer that came in with the Kakushi. *step*step*step*. Suddenly, I felt a presence from a Demon. It's in the hallway, holy shit am I gonna get eaten. I said to myself as I decided to take a peek. That's when I saw a women in a purple kimono. She was buetiful, Her pale skin matches that of the glow of the crescent moon. HEY- AHH. Some random guy came out of nowhere and blocked my view. How dare you look at Lady Tamayo with such admiration, you dam gopher. This fucking brat yells at me as I clenched my fist. *BONK*.  I punched down his head in anger while yelling at him.

Me: YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, who or what even are you!?

Random brat: IM ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE.

Tanjiro: Yushiro-san!!

Tanjiro showed up out of nowhere, he was trying to give this guy a hug but was ended up punched in the gut. It's-*BAM* Good- *BAM* to see-*BAM* You-. Tanjiro was coughing out blood as I begin to panic. Yushiro, that is enough. We have work to do. The women says as this brat becomes polite and walks away. You know that guy? I asked as Tanjiro turns and nods. Yes, him and Tamayo-San have been a great help to me and Nezuko. Tanjiro points out with an innocent smile as I felt a bit dizzy.

Tanjiro: Aoi-San, are you okay?

I'm trying my best to make sure this won't end, I want to stay in this moment for a little while longer. Yes I'm fine, anyways, I heard you have a mission. I said as Tanjiro nods. Yeah, it's a recon mission though since the flame pillar ended up disappearing. Tanjiro says as I can only nod in understandment.