22) A NEW TRUTH

Brooklyn

Since mine and theodores arguement nearly 2 months ago, that could have cost us our relationship,we decided that we were gonna communicate better get our words across and not let disagreement sit for days and linger and instead solve them before the day is over.

And so far it's worked out for us. Now we're at my house semi naked after the hot shower sex we just had. Him in only his boxers and me only in my lace blue thong. My legs and pussy were still hurting from the way he fucked me with no mercy and my breathing has just gotten a little better.

My mom has just gone to work so we had the whole house to ourselves. My leg across his waist and my head in the crook of his arm with his arm around me, we layed ontop of the covers trying to cool down as I drew circle on his chest. The ultimate question still lingering on my tongue.

"babe" I call to him breaking the peaceful silence. "mm" he hums turning to face me. "weve been dating for nearly a year now 11 months to be exact." i draw a line down his chest. "i know" he smiles down at me and I look at him. "do you think our relationship is serious are you taking it seriously." his smile fades.

"of course I am I care about you Brooklyn and our relationship it's everything to me." he strokes my hair. "the arguments the kisses the cuddling the laughter the sex I love it all Brooklyn and now that I've had it for so long I don't think I could live without it." he looks away as he mumbles the last few words almost like he doesn't want to believe his own words.

"why haven't I met you family." he stiffens a little. "i want to meet you mom your brothers and even one day your dad." he looks at me worry in his eyes. "a-are they bad people." i hesitate to asks. "no not at all it just..." he sighs his words breaking off.

"I have a weird relationship with my mum kind of were not that close and I've never brought a friend over let alone a girlfriend and me and my brothers were close but they are closer with eachother then with me and that's fine because I've only been in there  life for 5 years but um it's like they are all a happy family and I'm an outcast it's not fun and I just like being myself with you and I don't want to bring you around that." i get it kind of but I just feel like I should meet them especially after a year of dating.

"I just really want to meet them and your baby neice I just feel like I'm in a relationship with a part of you and not all of you." he looks down at me sadness in his eyes. "you really feel that way." i look away from him nodding.

Its been silent for 5 minutes now.

"my birthday." i look at him his birthday is in 3 month and hes turning 21. "im staying in America for my birthday even though I normally go to London but um my mum wants me to stay because shes never celebrated a birthday with me on my actual birthday I'm guessing we're just gonna do the usual cake and a movie so I guess you can come on my birthday." his voice was low... Unsure.

"I don't want to force you to have me meet your family." he shakes his head. "it's long overdue." it was but I didn't want to tell him that. "come on." he sits up. "ive door dashed food and it could be here any minute." he gets up sliding on his spare sweatpants and tank top. I follow him putting on shorts and a crop top.

We go downstairs and sit on the couch. "do you wanna finish the witcher with me." he asks reaching across my for the remote. "yeah put it on whilst I go get some water." i get up heading to the kitchen.

When I head back to the living room a rush of dizziness washed over to me making me stubble a bit. Fuck this cannot be happen. "you OK babe." i didn't answer him I just set my water down and take a seat on the floor. I've never told him about this and I never thought I'd have to because this has never happened in front of him.

I don't want to panic him especially when he knows nothing. My whole body feels like pins and needles and my visions starts to slowly blur. My hearts starts to race and it's the worst feeling you could experience.

I lay my whole body down on the floor laying flat but propping my legs on the couch. "brooklyn what the fuck is going on." he drops down next to me. "i-just stay here don't panic." i try to steady my breathing as I move my hand to hold his my body feeling heavy. Every muscle on my body gives out and the little vision I have gives out.

🕳️

I open my eyes slowly to see theo sitting by me his knees to his chest and he chewed nervously on his fingers. "water." i ask sitting up slowly and he passes it to me and I chug half the glass. "you've been out for 2 minutes I didn't know what to do if I should call for an ambulance or to time it nothing." he seemed so concerned scared and panicked.

"did you call the ambulance." he runs a hand through his hair. "no I was gonna wait a few more minutes but you woke up." i nod. "does this happen often." i shrug looking away from him.

He moves his head forcing me to hold eye contact with him. "do you know what's caused it." i move next to him leaning on the front of the couch.

"I have POTS teddy." i tell him looking at him. "it means postural tachycardia syndrome it means my heart rate increases to an abnormal rate when I sit or stand up to fast or I stand for to long I've had it since I was a baby. I've been able to kinda of manage it and avoid any trigger that can cause me to faint. Thats why my mom is such an almond mom because mine can be trighered by eating to much refined carbohydrates."

He runs a hand through my hair concern still in his eyes."why haven't you told me this before and what triggered this one." I shrug. "I didn't tell you cause I thought I was doing well. I've avoided triggers made sure not to stand up too fast and to sit down regularly so I don't have to stand up for long periods of time and I've never fainted or felt faint in front of you before so I didn't think you had to know. And I think it was triggered because I haven't had enough fluids and I was really really hot."

He plays with my fingers."i want to know everything Brooke especially something serious like this... OK?" I nod and he pulls me closer kissing the top of my head before resting his chin on my head.