What You Need

When Jessie woke up finally around 8 am, she felt absolutely spent. She woke up to an unexpected coldness. She didn't know why. 

Until all of last night came back to her.

Memories of the evening flooded her mind, each moment more surreal than the last. Her plan worked.

The reunion with Adrian on their anniversary had unfolded like something out of a dream. The way he looked at her, the concern in his eyes, it was all genuine. And then, the night took a turn she hadn't anticipated, leading to an experience she could hardly believe had happened.

As she lay there still trying to recover, a blush crept across her cheeks as the rest of the night came rushing back, hitting her like a freight train. Inviting Adrian to her apartment and the night ending with her grinding herself on her hot savior's face until she passed out.

She blushed hard again, having never experience what Adrian put her through. That wasn't even in the plan when she went to that McDonalds again, she was just hoping to see him, maybe even thank him personally for what he did for her and her friend. But what happened instead was a literal mind blowing experience, especially for her first time.  

she recognized the cold feeling now for what it was, he was gone.

Jessie's hopeful side wanted to believe he had just stepped out and would return. Surely he would, Adrian didn't seem like the type of guy to hit it and quit it.

'Hit it and quit it?' She cringed at herself. 'What a loser'

But the more logical part of her mind whispered the ugly truth. He probably wasn't going to come back.

While yes, Adrian was very special to her, he was still, after all, just a guy. And him heading out the morning after would be what she assumed, guy behavior.  

She hated the idea of speculating on men and their routines, especially on someone like Adrian. She didn't want to believe it about him, but she also knew she couldn't afford to be naive anymore. This is how the world operates. 

She battled with these conflicting thoughts, scolding herself for even considering the stereotypes about men's post-sex behavior, especially when it came to someone like Adrian.

Tears began to form in her eyes, prompting a mix of anger and sadness. She reminded herself that her initial plan was just to see him again, to ensure his well-being after his literal sacrifice a year ago. Everything that happened afterward was unexpected, a bonus that had left her with unforgettable memories.

She tried to rationalize to herself that these were just 'first time' feelings, intense and confusing. People always said the first time would be memorable, and hers certainly was, with Adrian, her savior, playing the lead role in her own fairy tale.

Despite the pain in her heart, Jessie chose to recognize this as a moment of growth. Since Adrian had saved her, she had made significant strides in her life, she was no longer on the streets and had a job. Adrian had been a catalyst for positive change, and she would always be grateful for him.

Jessie decided a quick shower was in order to help clear her mind of him. 

As she stood up, her legs almost gave out, feeling like jelly. For a brief moment, she was alarmed, then she remembered again.

Adrian.

'This is gonna be harder than I think...' She thought as she made her way to the bathroom, her movements slow and deliberate.

As the hot water cascaded over her body, she moaned in relief, relishing in the feeling. But it also reignited the sensations from the previous night, amazing, because she still remembered everything he did to her, and challenging because it made moving on seem even more difficult.