On The Balcony

Author's Note: Hi! To be honest, I don't know how to write smut, so please lower your expectations.

Basically, I've just been playing around, writing some of these short stories for oomfs on Twitter who request them and then sending them through DMs. However, a lot of people have been asking for me to post it on AO3. Kind of didn't want to post these because I have a reputation to uphold, but life is short and I realized I should not care and we should all be delulu together.

Kinda weird (imo) and OOC. Might seem a bit out of context too, because this was part of a series that I was floating around in DMs and not publishing. Will continue updating this with the other requested stuff if it fares well! If not, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Shoutout to @CYPRA__on Twitter for requesting this specific scene. More to come!

-------------------

Suna knows she was trying to make Kaya mad. However, her plan was to do it slowly and deliberately, in controlled doses. How could she have known that he could get out of control?

Just the other day, she'd tried to deliberately aggravate him by talking to her brother-in-law, in the hopes that Kaya would get jealous and therefore be a little more, well, rough with her. Yet like the gentleman that he was, Kaya had a heated conversation with her and then controlled his anger, so she was back to square one. She doesn't know how to explain her fantasies to him; when Suna had finally come clean and admitted that she'd only pissed him off so he would fuck her more violently, he'd told her, confused and quite frankly a little shocked, that he could never do that to her.

Suna resolved that she would make him mad again on purpose–that way, she could control his reaction. And then the unthinkable happened: She'd accidentally set him off twice in a day.

It was just for a second—she'd taken a wrong turn while walking to the parade of black cars parked outside the mansion—and nearly came face-to-face with a certain driver. But she'd kept her expression nonchalant, barely muttered a sorry, and turned around and trudged on.

Kaya, who was watching from afar while he and Ferit waited for their car, noticed this. And evidently, he was not happy.

It got worse. At a company event later that night, she'd decided to dance with Seyran, only for her to whirl around and see a tall gentleman dancing with them as well. She'd quickly excused herself and stepped outside to look for her husband, only to find Kaya already standing next to her.

"Kaya?" she asks breathlessly, fixing her sparkly sapphire blue dress. "I didn't see you."

"I came here as soon as I could." His smile is polite, if not slightly forced. "Besides, the party is over, and the drinks are now free-flowing. We can leave."

"I..."

"Now."

"Alright," she mutters, using English like how he usually did with her.

The car ride back home is easygoing, with them talking a bit about the night. But Suna knows her husband well enough; she notices the undercurrent of frustration in the way Kaya locks his jaw, the intensity of his eyes. Halfway through their journey back to the mansion, his hand slips onto her thigh, squeezing it tightly once before letting go; it stays there the rest of the ride.

When they get back to their bedroom, Suna quickly begins peeling off her heels and taking off her jewelry and safekeeping them. Behind her, Kaya takes off his jacket casually, almost leisurely, and sits down on the couch to remove his shoes. Suna's heart is pounding in her chest in anticipation and worry. She knows that a part of her really wanted this; yet, in all those previous incidents she tried to piss him off only slightly. Now, unaware of her actions, she had accidentally made him very, very angry.