Worth The Wait

Author's Note: I am back with a KaySun smut that evolved from a headcanon I had. Also because we found out Taro was filming at that 离婚法庭 site, and we know angst is incoming—but I trust that Suna will get her lick back and chase Kaya. So this KaySun smut is to soothe our frazzled nerves (lol).

For this fic, I would like to thank Lizzie and Paula for giving me input, as well as Diana for cheering me on and giving commentary, Emma for being very vocal, and shoutout to Raluca for not judging me (or any of us crazy people, really). 💖 You guys have my heart. (Especially because idk how to write smut, please, my rice purity score is 94, for crying out loud).

Anyway, KaySun endgame! It's written in the stars! 🩵🧿🙏🏻

-------

Kaya has been coming home later and later these days, and Suna doesn't like it one bit. Not that she'll ever admit it out loud, of course, because she's still reeling from their last minor argument—all because she chose to be the voice of reason when he was arguing with her brother-in-law.

They've patched things up now, and admittedly, they are on good terms again. But things are still somewhat frosty between them, and instead of waiting for the ice to melt, Kaya has been doing some extra overtime to let her cool down. Alright, so maybe he's not doing it out of spite, because Suna knows her husband, and this is his way of giving her space. Plus Halis has been putting him to work, so he has an excuse to just take all those extra hours, instead of joking to his grandfather that he needs to go home early to his karım so they can give him a grandchild more quickly.

But Kaya has been deliberately refraining from touching her still, trying to be considerate of her, and she hates it. He thinks I don't want him just yet, she thinks glumly, but that's where he's wrong. Whatever, she won't give in.

And yet...Suna sighs. She misses his skin on her skin, the way his scent mixed with hers, the way he dropped kisses all over her body, making her heart flutter. She misses the way he would devour her mouth the moment he got in bed. She misses the way he would tire her out and leave her sore the next day, and then innocently ask her to pick an extremely serious and professional outfit for work, like he wasn't just fucking her senseless the night before.

So Suna ends up doing exactly what anyone else would do, when they're missing their husband's body on theirs but too prideful to admit it, which is to touch herself.

It's not something she does often—in fact, she never even bothers with it at all. She's not even sure she knows how, though she figures it should probably be fairly easy. Though this is not how good girls in Gaziantep are raised, Suna decides that whatever, she's been deprived enough by thinking of his touch day and night.

So she goes ahead and does it anyway.

It's a strange feeling, she thinks to herself, touching herself. She's literally sitting on their bed with a small towel underneath. Suna sighs, yanks the bottom part of her dress up, and just stares down at the waistband of her panties. Gosh, what next?

Hesitating, she gingerly peels off her underwear and slides it down. She closes her eyes and slowly trails her fingers towards the spot where Kaya had always teased her, rubbing it the way he used to. She gasps as she places her fingers inside, because it does feel so good—though not as good as when he was doing it, but desperate times call for desperate measures. It'll do for now, and she'll never have to do it again. Right?

Wrong. She wanted this to be her quick fix so badly. Despite everything, though, it's still her first time touching herself. Suna frowns as she moves her fingers, and realizes while it does feel good, she really isn't getting herself off much. Frustrated (sexually), she uses her other hand to punch the thick comforter on their bed. She curses to herself. How can she be a woman and not know how to touch herself and where? Yeah, great, so she's slept with her husband multiple times, and she doesn't even know how to touch herself properly. Bravo. God, but I'm not going to ask Kaya for it. Not when he so very clearly wants to stay in the office until late. Not when he's being so dense about giving me space.