A note from me~

Hellooo readerr, it's not really necessary to read this, but go ahead if you want to get a look on what kind of book this is. Thanks a ton for giving this book a chance. It's my first book, so try not to judge too much haha

Here's a few things you can expect in the book -

The story takes place during a Rajasthani wedding so if you like those fat Indian weddings, you'd love it and if you don't you'll start enjoying them (I have given the meanings of a few words in the end of each chapter if you don't speak hindi).

It's in the pov of the female lead who explores love and friendship. (I might add special chapters with male pov later). There's no abuse of the female lead by the male lead and vice versa as done in a few books I accidentally read and was traumatized by lol. (Basically it's not a smut book) It's a sweet romance book, which you can read when you want something light and fun, like during summers or something?

There might be some ideas you don't connect to- some of us are from orthodox families who still follow the traditional thinking, and all of that, but our main lead here is completely open and practical yet she has faith in Kanhaji.

And, lastly, you won't feel like you are reading something extremely unrealistic or scenarios that put you off here. That's something I feel is a red flag while reading for me, personally.

So without further ado, let's start!

---------------------------------