*SIX*

Tell me you all want with proper rituals or I'll just jump on their married life after give slight information about wedding.....? In engagement it's be with proper rituals if it'll be a little boring then I'll skip in next chapters.....

*present 🤧*

*Namika's POV*

"Namika......?" Someone called me

"Yea....?" I replied with shifting my gaze and it's none other than my bestfriend naina {naintara} yea now I gave her nick name....

"Gosh look at the time.. now you're free to come in your bestfriend's engagement...?" I said crossing my hands and making a sad pout.... She's only the person I can trust and be childish with after maa papa passed she's my unpaid therapist.....

"Don't scold me it's him... he always want to be with me, he's such a mumma's boy" yea she's having a baby boy of 10 months and he's super cute just like her..... I took him on my arms

"Aww.... My sweet little boy, look mumma is telling me to shout at you... How bad of mumma right...?" I muttered while caressing his cheeks...

"Heyaaaha" he made a sound and snuggle in my neck.....

"Look he's with her masi" I stick out my tounge and teased her.... She laughed while shaking her head

"Okay-Okay" I was playing with his cheeks and hair....

"Namika....?" when she took my name it's serious and I know what she'll spill....

"Haan..?"

"Are you okay... Like happy..? it's an arranged marrige, are you sure..?" She place veyansh in bed with his toys and hold my hand I told her what I felt...

"Yes... I'm afraid but... Till when naina..? I have to give myself to someone and even after marrying him I can't love anyone coz you know... My heart.. it's numb.. now it don't feel anything... Now it's not my choice it's my faith.... My arranged faith!!"

"It's been 10 years namika try to forget him and just give vansh a try"

"I can't naintara" I left her hand and went near Window

"For me, please" she placed her hand on my shoulder....

"Virendra jiju didn't informed you about his past relationships? he can't get satisfied naina...."

"What if no one had capacity to do that and I know he'll love you trust me" *a/n- kabhi kabhi bestfriends ki bhi baat maan lena*

"Okay I'll see" she back hugged me....

" meri sonni kudi hayee kya lag rhi" virendra jiju {her husband} entered and took my photos and when he started to take only her wife's photos I comment

"Ahh.... not more than your wife" they laughed in unison..... I fake chuckled

"Namika..... come it's time now" chachi called her from downstairs. But I went to washroom of that floor..... And I heard someone's voice.... And it's none other than my sweet to be husband with her toooo sweet next girlfriend ....

"Vansh before your marrige you told me you'll be with me..."

"Yes... But I'm going to marry her and I don't think she's like others"

"But you promised"

"Okay okay I'll later I'll"

Again a heartbreak.... What are you talking about who's having heart now..? haha I forcefully laughed I never smile or laughed after... Maa papa died they were only who made me smile after naksh's miserable incident eww I don't wanna marry him but I'll even if I'll not treat him as my husband I'll ....