Ch 8. Summoning the Beast

In the Ice Palace twenty years after Guy informed Elena about the birthday celebration for Milim that was just born a month ago. In Erogon and Elena's room Erogon's black veil is lifted and only his dragon form with his his wings in a dormant state where his elemental wings are in a still state, example his flame wings look nothing like charcoal with red flames within them.
"So he going to wake up soon?" Said Guy.
"Yea," said Elena, "but it looks like he is recovering magiculs and it's almost done."
"So he named someone or something." Whispered Guy as he noticed Erogon's flame wings started to flare but no heat came from it.
Erogon slowly opened his eyes and see two souls in front of him before his eyes adjusted to see Elena and Guy. "Morning you two." As he changed to his human form. "So what did I miss." As he dodged a punch from Guy.
"Well," said Elena as Erogon keeps dodging Guys punches by a few millimeters. "In ten years we're invited to Milim's birthday party, that's Velda's kid, and Guy found out what you did during his fight with a person named Rudra."
"Oh the true hero," said Erogon missing a dodge and getting a gut punch, "yea I deserved that."
"So you admit it," said Guy pissed, "anything else to say?"
"Well I did return what I shaved off," said Erogon, "turned out I didn't need that power." As another punch was thrown but Erogon catch it. "Let's stop for now if I start getting serious I might piss off Velzard."
"True with your power you might destroy the entire ice palace with just your aura." Said Guy, "I'll have Rain make some tea and we can talk about your punishment."
"True and I have to find a suitable location to do a summoning or I might face a backlash in a few days." Said Erogon scratching the back of his head as both Elena and Guy tilted their heads.

A few moments pass by and in one of Guy's meeting rooms was a table with some tea and four seats and one was already filled by Velzard already drinking some.
"Well you're finally awake and moving around," said Velzard, "Erogon." He maybe a true dragon but he never shows his true dragon haki if I had to put an order in power Erogon would tie with older brother, then me, then Velgrend, then that idiot younger brother of mine Veldora.
"I hate to say this but your assumption is wrong," said Erogon sitting down at the table, "if we count the true dragons that are asleep from my world theirs at least two more in slumber."
"Wait theirs two more out in the world?!" Said Guy startled by the statement sitting down with Elena.
"So you located both Buroki and Zen?" Said Elena, "so our children are what exactly?"
"Dragonoids like Milim," said Erogon, "and you two don't have to worry they're not even awake yet and a simple search spell and true dragon haki isn't even going to wake them up, that is why I keep my haki suppressed."
"I see." Said both Guy and Velzard.
"But if they were awake what would the order be from strongest to weakest?" Asked Velzard.
"Let me think," as Erogon pondered, " I would be me as full strength then Veldanava, then you Velzard followed by Elena, then Velgrend followed by my brother Buroki then probably Veldora and finally my youngest brother Zen."
"And at your current situation?" Said Guy.
"Probably below Elena here." Said Erogon pointing at Elena.
"Wait really!!" Shouted Elena looking at Erogon.
"Yeah," said Erogon, "I realized that when I was working on that little project of mine. And I also have to summon Tiamat in a few days." As Elena, Guy, Velzard, Misery, and Rain look at Erogon with a What the Fuck!! expression.
"You're kidding right Erogon?" Said Elena with a pissed off face staring daggers at him.
"Before you speak," said Guy with a feeling of a migraine coming on, "is this part of your deal to use her power?"
"Yeah," said Erogon, "I was planning to summon her last but then that project got in the way of that, now I have to summon her next."
"Do you have the chains ready?" Said Elena
Chains? Thought Guy.
"Yeah through caster I have access to them." Said Erogon, "the throne changed dramatically when I came to this world, as long as I summon one from that class I have access to all of those servants abilities. Any person's abilities."
"Does that make you over powered?" Said Guy.
"Not really,"said Erogon pouting and Elena chuckled from it, "the body has to survive the backlash from the ability."
"Explain." Said Velzard.
As Erogon picked up a tea cup, "picture this tea cup as me and the magiculs I can use," as they nodded, "if I use an offensive skill it's fine," as he drinks from the cup, "defensive skills are a different matter or any other skills will create a backlash like this." As Erogon creates some tea that is over the cup's limit and drops it into the cup causing it to spill over. "Now you see the issue."
As Misery cleaned the table "I see the issue," said Guy, "it causes damage to your own body." As Erogon nodded.
"So why is this Tiamat so much of a problem?" Asked Rain before Guy or Velzard spoke.
Erogon grinned, "the problem is her insane amount of magicul capacity, she can have active at one time five dragon reactors for creating magiculs. And that's just one of her simple abilities, then there is the strongest ability is her Nega-genesis."
"Nega?" Said Velzard.
"Genesis?" Said Guy.
"It's the skill I used to shave of small fragments off of all human souls," said Erogon, "that is a very small portion of that skills real power." As he pauses for a moment. "It's an ultimate skill that can rewrite all living creatures and create entirely new life. And forms a barrier around the wielder and destroys anything it touches even if they have a resistance to ultimate skills."
"That is a dangerous ability," said Guy, "no wonder you wanted to summon her last."
"But I have no choice in the matter," said Erogon, "I'm on a clock so to speak."
"How long do you have?" Said Elena. "Before the backlash of the deal takes place?"
"Five days," said Erogon, "I will probably summon her in the courtyard of this castle it's spacious enough."
So he's planning to use the courtyard how big is this circle he's planing to make? Though Guy "that's fine but I will be there to see this."
"That's fine." Said Erogon dropping a barrel behind him from his storage skill, "in this barrel contains the materials for the summoning, it's mercury so it's highly toxic for humans." As Guy motions to Rain to move the barrel to the courtyard and Elena following behind.
"I'll help you carve the circle." Said Elena leaving Guy, Erogon, and Velzard alone.