Motherly loving Part 1

Asked Siddhartha, "What for breakfast mother?" "Chappathi with Chenna" came the reply from Mallika's room. "Don't forget again. I'm bored" said. Siddhartha, who was disappointed just a minute ago, had his mouth agape when he saw his mother. Mallika who had just taken her bath came out in red color madisar (sari). It being an auspicious day she wore it. Mallika however is a modern woman in her mid-thirties and rarely wears a saree. Salonerth has seen him in something other than overalls and jeans, T-shirts. Mallika's mother who is Siddharth's grand mother who is in America had instructed her to wear Pagalsar as it was an auspicious day. Mallika also did the same with the help of YouTube videos, albeit with great hesitation. Mallika who was not used to saree was finding it very difficult with Pagalsar. Saying that she had managed to wear it. Mallika had tied the saree below her navel and the entire bare waist area was visible. The dark red saree complements her white body very well. Her buttery creamy waist with a deep navel added to her hotness. With the towel tied around his hair he smiled at his surprised son. "Mom..." he said with surprise and surprise still in his face. "It's all because of your grandmother. She wants me to look ugly with this stuff, it seems," Mallika said and started applying lipstick. Not at all mom. You look amazing. " said Siddhartha. Mallika smiled in approval of his compliance and said "hmm". The ninety year old moved closer to her mother. Her eyes were fixed on her deep navel, the depth of which only God or her father knows. You know, Mallika kept the hand mirror and lipstick aside and looked at Siddharth whose eyes were feeding her stomach.