Motherly loving Part 2

Mallika's motherly love
Asked Malika, "Oi what's the matter, what's wrong with the saree." After a long time Siddharth made eye contact with his mother and said, "Anything mom you look absolutely amazing" and placed his hands on her waist and hugged her. Mallika also gave him a hug and kissed his forehead and said "thank you". Mallika was always Sidharth's friend's friend and shared anything and everything with him. The mother-son bond further enhanced with his father in America for a project. Siddharth's hand which was on her waist was still there enjoying her domes, giving her a pinch, "Mom please wear the saree" Mallika said "Ouch" and said "Sure Siddharth".Hog more than a minute. He walked up to and his head was above his breasts as he was a foot taller than Siddhartha. Mallika still has a child for Siddharth. She always used to kiss him everyday as if he is a 3 year old child. Siddharth never missed a chance to hug or kiss her and that is why he never complained about his mother treating him as a child. Even though Siddharth has praised her beauty many times, today was really special for him as he happened to see her in a sexy saree. He cursed himself for looking at his navel this year.

Her mobile was colored and it surrounded her husband. He took her and sat on the sofa and talked to her. Siddharth came and sat near him. She placed her hand over it and rested it in the folds of her stomach. "He's a very good child, don't worry," his mother said to his father. Hearing this he went closer to her cheek and gave her a kiss. Mallika smiled and continued with the conversation. Referring to her saree, the mother said, "Yes I am wearing it and Siddharth is loving it." Siddharth moved his hand from her waist to her navel and stroked it with his index finger. This is the first time he is doing something like this and Mallika never felt anything sexual about it, although she did get to talk and smile at Siddharth for a few seconds. Siddharth was also happy that his mother was smiling which helped his confidence massively. Siddhartha once again probed deep into her navel, causing his mother to close her eyes, although he continued to talk to her. After 25 minutes she hung up the phone and asked Siddharth, "Boy what are you looking for there" Siddharth who hands slowly squeezed her stomach saying, "Nothing mom, I just like playing with it Came. Anything wrong mother?" asked Siddharth with an innocent face. Mallika smiled and said, "Nothing" and kissed his cheek.Mallika worked in a government bank and Sekar was working in an MNC. Financially they were sound and Siddharth was indeed living a luxurious life. Siddhartha, in the second year of engineering, had a study partner while studying, and he made it to give his parents enough freedom. Mallika was a star at the spot which worked. Managers, clerks also try their level best to interact with the customers. Unlike other bank officials who hover over their customers as if they are giving money from their own pockets, Mallika always had a smile on her face and dealt with the customers with love and respect. At over six feet tall with a weight that complements her height, she looks like a Bollywood diva.