Chapter 2: The Plan

"Serina what was that light?" Tracy asked.

   "I'm going to assume Hades has arrived on earth." I said.

   "How do we find where he is though?" Kurt asked.

   "I have a feeling he's somewhere near the beach. I can feel it in my gut." I said.

   "Okay so you can feel his presence. At least that can help us know his location. How are we going to know if he tries to attack though?" Aunt Janice asked.

   "I mean we could always watch the news and see if we can find anything suspicious." Matthew said.

   "That's true but that means he's already attacked the town and we could be to late at that point." Tyron said.

   "That's also very true." My mom said.

   "So what could we do to track him?" Uncle Dillen asked.

   "Elements, could you all use your powers to hear things?" I asked.

   Treys eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face.

   "I might be able to make flowers around town that will sense his negative power. I've never done it before but I'm willing to try." Trey said.

   "That would work Trey." Rose said.

    Trey and I got up and walked outside. Trey walked over to the grass and got down on his knees, he placed both hands on the ground. His hands started glowing greens, flowers started appearing from the ground. Soon there were flowers in everyone's yards. Trey started to get exhausted but I could tell he wasn't done, I walked over to him and surged my goddess power through him. He got stronger and finished quicker. When he was done he stood up and looked at me.

    "There, that should cover the whole town. If he becomes present somewhere the flowers should send a signal to Tyron or myself." Trey said.

    "Thank you Trey. I really appreciate it." I said.

    "Listen you don't have to thank me. We're a team, if anyone threatens our home I'll help protect it." Trey said.

    I smiled at Trey and then we both walked back into the house. Everyone was waiting in the living room.

   "How'd it go baby?" Kyle asked.

   "Good, Trey was able to get flowers across the whole town. If Hades makes an appearance, the flowers will send a signal to Trey and Tyron." I said.

   Everyone sighed with relief. I can't though, I can still feel his presence. How am I going to beat him? What if I'm unable to? What am I going to do? I felt Kyle's hand on my shoulder. I looked over at him and he smiled at me, I smiled back. I was able to beat Dagon, I can and will beat Hades. My aunts voice brought me back to reality.

   "Alright, who's hungry?" She asked.

   "WE ARE!" We all screamed then started laughing.

   My aunt, my mom and myself all went to the kitchen. My aunt looked at me.

   "What do you think we should make?" She asked.

   "Can we make some pizza casserole? I've been craving it for a little while now." I said.

   My mom smiled, "Of course we can make it."

   I smiled and ran over to the cabinet to grab two pounds of elbow noodles and two cans of tomato sauce. my mom grabbed the pepperoni and cheese out of the fridge. my aunt grabbed the pot we normally use for boiling potato's. I grabbed the pot and filled it up halfway with water and put it on the hot stove top. We waited till the water was boiling, then my mom and I put the two boxes of noodles in. My aunt stirred the noodles around so they wouldn't stick. I snuck over and stole a few noodles, my mom and aunt just laughed at me. Once the noodles were done, we drained the water out into the sink. we grabbed another pot and put both jars of tomato sauce into it. We also threw two cups of sugar and parsley into it. Once it was all stirred up and warm we out it in with the noodles. Then we added a lot of cheese and pepperoni, then stirred it around till it was all mixed up. While they were finishing up, I grabbed sixteen plates and forks, I set up the table for everyone. I could hear my mom tell everyone food was ready. Everyone came into the dinning room to grab their plates, and rushed to the kitchen. We all grabbed a serving and sat down at the table.

   When we finished eating, we all cleaned our plates and put them in the dishwasher. We all went back to the living room and sat down. We threw on the tv on and started watching a tv show called Radiant Realms. That's when I noticed Tyron and Trey slightly glowing green around their hands. They both looked at me.