chapter 1

Hi to everyone who is reading this! so I'm going to try to put this whole story in your POV but I may mess it up at some point, when I finish writing this and publish it I'm going to look over it again and see if I need to correct anything! Also! the only characters I own as of now are the Sasaki's! Thanks for Reading <3

                                                                                                                                                        - The Writer!

10 YEARS LATER, PRESENT (YOUR 17 AND KYOJURO IS 18 AND HARU IS 15)

Y/N POV:

           It's been ten years since that day, I always think about, it doesn't matter if I'm sleeping or even just on a walk. I always wonder, did my brother make it? thinking back on it I probably should have sent him with some wisteria, but I was to worried to even think about it, and now my brother may be gone because of me, am I that bad of a sister? (if it wasn't clear before y/n is a female reader in this story, please don't hate!) I should have done more, if something happened to him I blame myself, and myself only.

Muzan Jackson tried to make me a demon that day, but because of my blood having healing cells in them and the strength of the Hashira caused not only for his cells to shrink down, but to change to fit me, so yes currently I am a demon but because the blood changed to fit me, Muzan Jackson is not in control of me! Also giving me a cool blood demon art! I have a couple of them but they all center around being a "Guardian Angel" which is pretty cool! I get to save people from demons all the time including Demon Slayers!

I was walking around Mt. Kumotori when I started to smell blood.......and a vaguely familiar sent.

I started running towards to sent going faster and faster by the second, I would fly but my wings don't work in the woods because of the trees. Finally I get to the spot, its a house with five dead bodies, it looks like a mother with her four kids. 'sad, they looked like a sweet family, sorry I couldn't save you all, rest in piece.'

I quickly buried them and kept running as I smelled two other smells, when I got there I seen a guy with black hair knock out a kid who seems he would be a couple years younger than Haru, then a hatchet starts to ascend from the wooded area and almost hits the guy in the head, I decided to not to interfere and to just watch from afar as the blacked haired male with blue eyes and a two patterned haori knocks out the girl who just came at him. She seems to be a demon, but she protected her brother? There may be more people like me!

The guy puts a bamboo muzzle in the girls mouth and starts to look around as he says "I know your there demon, you can come out now."

I was shocked, how did he know? I quickly changed my appearance to look like a girl with blonde hair and pink eyes and hide all of my guardian/demon like features. "Was a demon what that girl was?" I said my voice laced with confusion "sir I can assure you I'm not whatever that thing was, I'm just a foreigner from America."

The guy looked stunned, "what's your name and why are you on this mountain, not many places to live up here" the guy said completely ignoring my statement about being a foreigner.

Y/N'S FLASHBACK:

         "never tell anybody your real name if you have seen them hurt others, or have something dangerous on them like a weapon." My mother said full of confidence when I was just six years old.

"okay mama! what should I tell them instead?" I asked with a happy expression not really caring what I get called.

"I would like you to tell them your name is Kimura Chinatsu, why that names, I don't know but just don't say your real name okay?! promise me?!"

"Okay Mama! I promise!"

End of Flashback

"Oh my name, its Kimura,  Kimura Chinatsu"

"I thought you were a foreigner?"

"I am, my parents moved to America before they had me and we lived there ever since, i'm just visiting"

"sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm going to find the kid I'm on a mission with, Haru I think his name was?"

Suddenly, the guy was gone and I noticed the kid next to me waking up so I decided to run to because I don't want to be in all that drama.

'wait did that guy just say a mission with a kid named Haru? it couldn't be......could it?'

Tanjiro's pov: 

            I look to one side of me and see my sister Nezuko with a muzzle in her mouth, 'why didn't he kill her?' I then look to my other side to see a girl running away, 'how is she running so quietly?'

suddenly I noticed her hair change from a light blond hair to Y/H/C hair, 'was that the demon that killed my family? No the sent is different, I wonder who that is?'