chapter 3

2 year later: 

                 It's been two years, I'm still hunting demons and saving people from their deaths in fights against demons, although that feeling of being watched never left. I could be at an inn cooking or even protecting a demon slayer from their death against a demon, but that never left.

"Kaito, I'm going out, I feel something is wrong nearby."

"CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW"

"Of course you cant speak.....you're just a crow, sorry Kaito"

Kaito is my crow, I found him injured by a lake, I also have a snake named Kiko! She is an Oriental Odd-Tooth snake! her coloring is black and grey!

"We should go check it out, I don't want anybody to get hurt, it's my job as a guardian to protect." I quickly transform into my guardian self, within these past two years I have gained a mark when it use my demon art, its a gold snowflake that glows on my forehead with glowing gold dots under my eyes. I quickly run towards Mount Natagumo as I can feel a strong demon near by, coming from the mountain.

As I run up I see at least 14 sacks, they look like spider sacks, but I can feel a strong demon slayer coming so I keep running, determined to find the demon and protect the slayer.

Finally, I can see something, pink flames? That's interesting! but it looks like it's following something, as a look closer I can see that it is thread like webs and they seem to be strong, I need to find this slayer and fast, there are to many body's here for comfort.

I got there only to see the demons head cut off, the kid that I seen two years ago was there, and so was his sister! But something felt different, the demons not dead I can feel it, it seems the boy has realized it too. I look up only to see the demons body walking closer to the boy I seen in the woods two years ago.

"you thought you defeated me, how sad for you, did your delusion bring you a brief moment of joy? I cut my head off myself using my own threads before you were able to do the job yourself. Enough struggling, I will kill both you and your sister. I haven't been this enraged in a long time. I wonder why your weren't burned in that explosion, me and my threads were the only things set ablaze, I don't know if it relates to your sisters power, but it has enraged me all the same! Now I'm going to carve you up without regret!"

I seen the demon start to use his demon art, so I used mine from the trees to put a gold barrier around the girl and the boy without them noticing. "Blood demon art, golden shield."

I watched as that same demon slayer from two years ago slash through both my shield and that demons threads, looks like my time is up here, I can sense the guy here is strong, and a Hashira, definitely stronger than that demon.

I'm about to leave when I hear "MESSAGE MESSAGE, I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM HEAD QUARTERS, TANJIRO AND NEZUKO ARE TO BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AND BROUGHT TO HEADQUARTERS CAW, TANJIRO AND DEMON NEZUKO ARE TO BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AND BROUGHT BACK TO HEADQUARTERS CAW, AS WELL AS FEMALE DEMON WITH Y/H/C AND Y/E/C CAW"

That must be their names! Tanjiro and Nezuko! Wait did that crow just describe me to be taken to headquarters as well? Wait did that crown just speak?! oh well I will just follow them, they don't seem to know I'm here, I can disguise me scent pretty good now.

3 hours later:

    I'm sitting in a tree with my bird on my shoulder and snake on my head as I look down at Tanjiro with his wrist tied together in front of seven really strong people, my guess is that they are all Hashira. I remember the guy with the black hair and blue eyes, I also remember that yellow haired Hashira with the red tips. But then he said something I didn't expect.

"THERE'S NO NEED FOR TRIAL, PROTECTING A DEMON IS A CLEAR VIOLATION, WE SHALL DEAL WITH THIS ON OUR OWN"

(I'm lazy so I'm skipping to when Sanemi stabs Nezuko's box)

"Run that by me again kid, she can work as a demon slayer to protect humans? You know what we call that? COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE YOU IDIOT." said the white hair, scarred male who just showed up with Nezuko's box.

Before he could do anything to Nezuko I decided to use my blood demon art "Blood Demon Art, Golden Shield." And just like that a sparkly gold shield protected Nezuko's box from being stabbed.

The Hashira all looked stunned but didn't think so much about it. "That must be her demon art! it's so pretty!" Said the pink and green haired Hashira. Before anyone could say anything, Tanjiro  started to yell, "ANYONE WHO HARMS MY SISTER ANSWERS TO ME, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOUR ONE OF THE HASHIRA."

The white haired male tried to push the blade past the golden barrier but it didn't work so he said "well how very nice for you!" and suddenly, Tanjiro lunged forward while the black haired guy with blue eyes said "STOP THIS, THE MASTER WILL BE HERE SHORTLY." Catching the white haired male off guard causing Tanjiro to land a hit on him.

"IF YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD DEMONS AND BAD DEMONS, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE A HASHIRA." Tanjiro stated. Dumb kid doesn't even know not many people can escape the demons grasp like me and his sister Nezuko.

Before anything else could happen, two twin girls come out and say "the master has arrived"

"I thank you for coming this day my beloved children." The sickly looking man said to the people there. "It seems nice out, perhaps a blue sky?! Thank you my children for coming to our semiannual meeting, it brings me true joy" soon everyone bowed and Tanjiro was slammed on the floor.

(After all of them talking about sparing Tanjiro and the letter and stuff)

I watched as the young boy with black and teal hair knocked Tanjiro out with a couple of stones. I then watched as the Kakushi take Tanjiro away.

"Now my children before this meeting begins, I would love to meet the girl in the trees up there." The sick man could sense her, and she knew it.

"Master, I'm not saying you're wrong but, wasn't Obanai just in the trees? I don't think he seen anybody up there." said the pink and green haired girl. Just as she said that she heard a thump and suddenly everyone could smell a demons presence, quickly everyone got out their blades.

Nobody spoke as they looked at the blonde girl with pink eyes, that was until Giyu Tomioka spoke up, "Aren't you that girl that was a foreigner from America? how did you get here?"

I giggled slightly "Oh sorry! I'm not a foreigner from America, I'm just in this form so I don't burn!  you can also put the blades away as I don't intend to inflict any harm on anybody here." But that didnt stop them until their master said "my children please put you blades down and let the girl come into the shade."

They moved aside but were still defensive as I calmly walked by, once I got under the shade the master turned to me and said "my child, many years ago I think two years I sent out a crow which you named Kaito, Kaito reported to me every week and he would tell me all the stuff you did for demon slayers, how you would heal, protect, and even slay the demons. He told me that you became a demon ten years ago and never ate one single human being, also that your blood adapted to Muzan's blood to make your very own with you in control of yourself, you also have a brother, age 17, isn't that correct?"

"yes sir, when I was younger we were attacked by suzan himself, I got my brother out alive but I still got taken, people thought I died, but I do still exist."

"I also know that that is your second out of three forms, as this is a disguise and you still have you guardian look and the real you look to show"

"I do indeed have three forms sir, if you want I can show my real self, say my name, and age."

"please do, I think I know your brother"

I quickly changed my form to my human self, my y/h/c and my y/e/c started to show. "Hi, I'm Sasaki, Sasaki Y/n and I am 19 years old! Many people thought I died twelve years ago with my mom and dad, I pushed my brother through the door before Muzan could get to him, I guess when he got me he thought I could just heal all his demons, but instead his cells died and changed more to fit me making me the Guardian of the Slayer!"

All the Hashira looked shocked at the news, the guy with yellow hair and red tips had tears in his eyes, why did he look so familiar? have I met him before? Thats when it hit me........