07. Sweet Endings

Crazy, you thought to yourself.

You couldn't believe that you were actually in love with Jimin. Despite your daily constant reminders you tell yourself that he is actually your teacher and that he could go no further than that, you couldn't help it. It was too late. You were in love anyway.

There was only one person you could turn to at times like this-Hani.

You decided to go for lunch with Hani before you went for Mr. Park's extra lesson. This was also an opportunity for you to let her know your feelings.

"Ya," you called out to Hani who sat opposite you at the lunch table, scooping a spoonful of rice. "What do you think about a student falling in love," you paused. "..with a teacher?" Hani choked. "What?! That must be crazy," she said as took a sip of her drink. "Wait," she said as she placed the spoon down on her plate.

"Tell me this is not what I think it is. Are you in love with Mr. Park?" she said as she smirked at you. You nodded. "If that's the case then, I think it's totally fine," she answered, being extremely supportive.

"But.... it's just really hard for me to be around him, you know? It's like I no longer see him as a teacher." you said as you bit your bottom lip. "Don't worry. Remember I told I owe you one after you treated me to lunch the other day?" she said as you remembered it was the very first day you met Mr. Park. "Leave it to me. You're having your extra lesson with him after this, right? I'll send you off before I go," she told you as she winked. You smiled, hoping that she wouldn't do anything stupid.

The both of you made your way to the classroom once lunch was over. "We're here," you said as you open the door. Mr. Park greeted you and gave you the usual warm and comforting smile, when he realised that Hani was there. "Oh? Looks like we have another company with us here today?" he said as he looked at her. "Mr. Park," he introduced. Hani smiled as she greeted him back.

"Well, Mr. Park, I'd like to have a word with you, in private please?" Hani said as she looked at you and winked. "Um yeah, sure," he answered as he looked at you. "Excuse me, Y/LN. I'll be back soon." he said as he left the classroom with Hani.

You didn't bother to eavesdrop. You decided to do some practice papers while you waited for Jimin to return. You knew things would be in good hands especially when Hani was the one handling it.

"Okay so, Mr. Park," Hani said. "I have something to tell you, but you must promise me that this stays between the both of us, okay?" she said, asking for reassurance from Mr. Park. "Yeah, sure." he said. "What is it?"

"Don't be surprised," Hani said as she paused, looking up at Mr. Park's expression. "Y/N....she likes you." Hani said. There was a short awkward silence between the both of them when he said, "Oh. That's nice."

Judging by his response, Hani knew it wasn't a good sign. She felt that Mr. Park didn't feel the same for Y/N like she had thought. "Anything else?" he added. "Um, not really. Just be nice to her because she really likes you," Hani said, hoping that this attempt would be successful in making him feel at least a tinge of liking for you. "Yeah, I'll be nice to her. Don't worry," he said as he walked back to the classroom.

He opened the door, making you look up as you stared at him entering the classroom. He shut the door behind him as you heard a 'click' sound. Why did he have to lock the door? you thought to yourself.

"Y/N," he said as he gestured you to come to his desk. "Come here." he said as he crossed his arms. Were you getting scolded or something? No, you thought. You haven't done anything bad to make him mad.

You stood infront of him as he looked at you in the eyes. You stared at him as he pursed his two thick lips together. You were holding back the urge to kiss him, but it was impossible.

You leaned in as you tiptoed to kiss him, both your hands on his arm for support. You liked the feeling that the both of your lips were making contact for the first time.

What was more surprising was that he didn't push you away. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to..." you said, pulling yourself away from the kiss as you looked down on the ground, flushed with embarrassment. "Forget what just happened. I really didn't intend to do th-" you said when he grabbed your waist.

"You talk too much," he said then pulling you in a for a hot, passionate kiss. You didn't know how to react, but kissed him back anyway. You felt his lips forming into a grin as he gently bit your bottom lip. He placed his two hands on your waist as he lifted you up to his desk. He held your wrists gently as he kiss you, continuously biting your bottom lip.

The both of you then pulled away from the kiss, feeling breathless.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he said as he leaned in, placing his forehead against yours. "Tell you what?" you said, totally clueless. "About your special feelings towards me," he said, grinning. You kept quiet, fiddling with your skirt. Then you realised late enough that Hani must've told him. "Why must I?" you finally said. "Imagine how I would've felt if you didn't feel the same way for me," you chuckled. He leaned in as he gave you a quick peck on your lips.

"You'll never know if you never try," he said teasingly. You stood up as you stared at him who had his eyes fixed on you since just now. "I think I might happen to love you, Mr. Park." you said. He laughed softly. "And I think I might happen to love you too," he answered. You smiled as you hugged him by his waist, your ear placed on his heart.

"Why is your heart beating so loudly?" you asked. "Y/N," he paused. Do you know that my heart," he continued. "It only beats for you." he said making you blush instantly. You smiled. It was nice to hear those kind of words coming out from him. "I love you," he said as he loosened your grip around his waist to look at you.

"You know what would sound nice at the moment?" he asked. You waited for him to continue. "When you agree to be mine?" he said as he looked at you with shining, hope-filled eyes. You didn't hesitate at all and said 'yes' almost immediately. "I love you too," you said as you tightened your grip around his waist.

"I look forward to making so much more beautiful moments with you," he said as he softly planted a kiss on your forehead.

END.