The Smol Dragon

The day started like any other day, as students were walking to the school, the roar of a Red Ford GT Mustang appeared many of the students were probably shocked that a American muscle car was here in Japan as the driver side door opened the all to familiar black hair boy came out and many of the girls were fanboying about how cute he was except for Y/n and Issei who both looked surprised by how expensive it is just bring one to Japan.

Issei: is that?

Y/n: yep.

She said before kicking him the jewels and walking away as Issei layed on the ground holding his jewels, as Otto just rolled his eyes and headed to class.

(A time skip brought to you by Smol Surtr and Doc.)

__________________________________

After school ended and Otto decided to ditch Y/n halfway back home, as Issei was stuck with "after school activities with the ORC". Otto headed through town and passed an alley way when he heard small but noticeable noise of sniffles and crying. Otto stopped and looked around seeing nobody or feeling any supernatural presences around and talked into the alley way, being careful, Otto heard the noise getting louder, until he noticed a small little girl with noticeable black eastern dragon horns, beautiful white silk like hair, and pretty yellow eyes, she was wearing a small kimono on as she looked up with tears in her eyes, clearly feeling sad, confused and unwanted.

Otto: hey there, we're are you parents?

???: they left me here.

Otto: why did they do that?

???: because they said I was a monster?

Otto: you're not a monster, we are just the same, hatchling.

She looked up and noticed that his appearance changed, his arms, feet, hair and eyes changed but most interestingly was his back his dorsal plates on his back where spaced out in rows of three and the larger ones were shaped similar to a Maple Leaf from a maple tree.

The girl saw he was similar to her but what he said surprised her and made her smile happily with a pure smile as her eyes lit up with life as he latched onto his neck and said yes.

Otto (gojira): would you like to be adopted by me?

(Lily Kiyohime)

[the next day]

Everyone who was at the school courtyard stood in complete silence with jaws dropping and eyes wide as Otto had a little girl on his shoulders as held her up with his hands on her legs as she held on to his head.

Issei with Rias stood there with surprise as Otto walked in without saying anything, but the aura around him said "mess with my daughter and you will face my wrath". Aisa watched the two leave as two screams were heard as they flew out the doors as two of the three perverts trio held their butts as they landed face first butt sticking up to the hair.

Matsuda and Motohama: that was not worth it

Y/n: *sighs*

She left following after Otto and headed towards class knowing that this year was going to be boring or interesting she didn't know... but was sure was the "second Prince" (Otto) by the students was now a "father" willing to protect his innocent daughter from bad and perverted people.