Gojira vs Raiser Pt. I

(Sometime after the Rating Gane between Rias and Raiser)

Issei paced back and forward as he was at Otto's house which was a rare opportunity between the two. As Otto sat on the bench listening to his retelling of what happened, and Issei with the help Ddraig (who was weaker then a dragon hatching.)

Otto: Father, Issei what do you need me to do? I know that your a pawn for Rias, but remember I'm not as good as I once was after the "Great War" between the biblical factions. But if this is what to do I'll do it for Rias, but if she betrays you...

A dark aura surrounded Otto as his two eyes glowed bright amber staring into Issei's eyes, who was shaking in complete fear.

Otto: *dragon voice* I will Raze hell onto her, that not even her brother will be able to save her.

Issei: U-understood sir!

Otto: good because I don't want your sister, and strange half brother getting involved. *sighs* alright what's the plan. *power and Aura of the Grey Dragon Emperor escapes letting the world that one of the Heavenly dragons are still alive.*

__________________________________

Location: the Underworld/Hell

As the sound of doors being busted opened as many high ranking devils and Rias and Raiser peerages looked, and Rias looked surprised hoping that Issei was there to save the day. But a flash of blue in the dust caught one Maou's eyes as the figure dropped the guard but not before crushing his head in.

Once the dust settled the all too familiar golden, amber eyes started as his tail moved back and forward, his back dorsal plates flashing bright light blue before dimming. His face was stone cold and filled with Rage, but those eyes stared at The Bastard.

Otto: I challenged you to a one v one.... Let's see how you last against the Grey Dragon Emperor.